WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sexism (I’m not a male chauvinistic pig, all the time!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
neoneogeo said:
I think men are stupid, and women are fucking nuts! (Who’s with me?)
Both men and women are stupid and nuts. Depends on the situation.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
neoneogeo said:
Not all men are stupid, just a mast majority of them. All they want is food,sex, and some tv. :thumbsdn:
Women can be nuts, but it takes time to find the right one(that is not nuts), And thats what I'm doing. :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Smoke said:
Not all men are stupid, just a mast majority of them. All they want is food,sex, and some tv. :thumbsdn:
Women can be nuts, but it takes time to find the right one(that is not nuts), And thats what I'm doing. :thumbsup:
The women are crazy here in Georgia. Don't come looking down here. :thumbsdn:

Food, sex, tv, beer, and videogames, thank you. :p :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire_ze_Missles said:

I'm not planning to go down there, lol.
Okay, video games too, so I forgot one.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Regardless of race, color, sex, or creed, you will find people that are damn stupid, full of shit, and fucking nuts. Some are combinations of these elements.

ReiMeishin said:
Regardless of race, color, sex, or creed, you will find people that are damn stupid, full of shit, and fucking nuts. Some are combinations of these elements.
Doy. Pretty much what I said. Great minds think alike.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fire_ze_Missles said:

You forgot NASCAR, and peaches.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Fire_ze_Missles said:
The women are crazy here in Georgia.
heh. I wouldn't go looking for a girl south of the Mason Dixon Line, unless they lived in Miami. Some hot mami's in Miami beach. Or so I've been told.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ReiMeishin said:
hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I dont think im stupid, but I guess im just stupid........wait, no, that doesnt work......

Fire_ze_Missles said:

Hell......I love them Georgia Peaches . Mississippi women are far more dangerous . Most of the ones I run into were packin heat . And the bitches could shoot . But god damn if they didn't turn me on . :D

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
"I think men are stupid, and women are fucking nuts! (Who’s with me?)"

This is just a lame statement. Please give some bases or something besides that.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
neoneogeo said:

Men are nuts and stupid. Women are niether. We are smarter, and able to handle higher multitasking, not to mention process information on several levels of the brain. Men have this in thier brain: Food. Sex. Food.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dustinzgirl said:
Men are nuts and stupid. Women are niether. We are smarter, and able to handle higher multitasking, not to mention process information on several levels of the brain. Men have this in thier brain: Food. Sex. Food.
yea but men can think 3 Dimesionally at a level 3 times higher than women (which is also why we are much more visually stimulated) , and our pre-frontal cortex (which is about twice the size of a womens) gives us the ability to plan things out much better, especially in the long term.

breakology said:
yea but men can think 3 Dimesionally at a level 3 times higher than women (which is also why we are much more visually stimulated) , and our pre-frontal cortex (which is about twice the size of a womens) gives us the ability to plan things out much better, especially in the long term.

Bla, bla, bla.

You're great man. Honestly.

But fuck, why won't someone bring me some fucking cookies?!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
HavokChylde said:
But fuck, why won't someone bring me some fucking cookies?!

Just snap your fingers and yell, some chick is sure to jump to it, but don't forget to smack her on the ass after she brings them (they REALLY like that)

finally a good topic

with u there we MEN r not stupid until we drink too much or just have egos as big as the swing (not really, it usually is the other way wrong)
i've done stupid things as stupid things r done and i like to think that i am not a stupid person
women r fucking nuts and stupid.
fucking nuts should not apply to us
putting a nail through your scrotum isn't nuts
driving too fast for conditions is fun
getting drunk and forgetting about t until somebody tells you u broke the door and pissed on the vacuum have nuts gotsa whiz wiz
i regret a whole lot but i don't confuse that with stupidity( ever drop acid?)
and
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
But I'D rather have my NEW year

Status
Not open for further replies.