WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sexist assholes

:mfinger: my mom is as sexist as it gets ok i have a boyfriend and he lives across from my brother's girlfriend (this is the same brother who is never home and is always out with her and happends to be younger than me!) he dosnt live far and if she needed any thing the nice person that i am wil be more than happy to rush home and help her but no im needed all the time my brother never helps her around the house (quote from the bitch herself:"thats a womans job")i never have time for ryan any more (ryan is my boyfriend) she wont let me be!!!!! i want to be with my friends but no thats not how my mom thinks a "woman" should spend her time any thing i can do to make her see what century we are living in? (with out killing her) :rolleyes:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
confusedandlost said:
:mfinger: my mom is as sexist as it gets ok i have a boyfriend and he lives across from my brother's girlfriend (this is the same brother who is never home and is always out with her and happends to be younger than me!) he dosnt live far and if she needed any thing the nice person that i am wil be more than happy to rush home and help her but no im needed all the time my brother never helps her around the house (quote from the bitch herself:"thats a womans job")i never have time for ryan any more (ryan is my boyfriend) she wont let me be!!!!! i want to be with my friends but no thats not how my mom thinks a "woman" should spend her time any thing i can do to make her see what century we are living in? (with out killing her) :rolleyes:
Your mom suffers from a rare Hawaiian disease, lackanooki

The only known cure that I know of is severe and repeated vaginal penetration followed immediately by an oral protein injection. It works wonders for your complextion.

GottaHurt said:
Your mom suffers from a rare Hawaiian disease, lackanooki

The only known cure that I know of is severe and repeated vaginal penetration followed immediately by an oral protein injection. It works wonders for your complextion.
Promotes hair growth, too. Right Broken?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
badassmtbiker said:
Promotes hair growth, too. Right Broken?

Not sure about that one.. Gh is the doctor.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Not sure about that one.. Gh is the doctor.
It's one of the known side effects, along with pink eye, brown eye and I'll have another round of Mai Tai's.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
It's one of the known side effects, along with pink eye, brown eye and I'll have another round of Mai Tai's.

Dr. GH can you pen out a script for Xanax 2mg TIB for BadassMtBiker? Fucker is feeling the Monday!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Dr. GH can you pen out a script for Xanax 2mg TIB for BadassMtBiker? Fucker is feeling the Monday!
Ahhh Silly Wabbi, scripts are for kids....fire flew from the needle as he pushed down, his eye's rolling into the back of his head as thundering locomotives roared above him...

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Ahhh Silly Wabbi, scripts are for kids....fire flew from the needle as he pushed down, his eye's rolling into the back of his head as thundering locomotives roared above him...

What song is that?

Broken said:
LOL.. Was I that bad, today? I only picked one fight. Granted, it was with a 16yo girl, but I put her in her place. What's up now

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
LOL.. Was I that bad, today? I only picked one fight. Granted, it was with a 16yo girl, but I put her in her place. What's up now
I think he's referring to you having an off day.You seldom if ever let you guard down, or let someone get the better of you.

GottaHurt said:
I think he's referring to you having an off day.You seldom if ever let you guard down, or let someone get the better of you.
ahh.. thanks - I'll take that as a compliment. And yea.. I sure set you up, over and over today. Oh well, some times you gotta play point guard and distribute the ball. Or make excuses after the fact. One of the two - can never remember how it goes..

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
ahh.. thanks - I'll take that as a compliment. And yea.. I sure set you up, over and over today. Oh well, some times you gotta play point guard and distribute the ball. Or make excuses after the fact. One of the two - can never remember how it goes..
Yea thanks, that triple double I pulled off will help me with my contract and the M.V.P. :thumbsup:

GottaHurt said:
Yea thanks, that triple double I pulled off will help me with my contract and the M.V.P. :thumbsup:

GH.. time to wake up... you were talking in your sleep again.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
GH.. time to wake up... you were talking in your sleep again.

....and I'd like to thank God and my family and the Rev.Jesse Jackson and all of you who put me in a position to have so many slam dunks today.It really is an honor to be standing here holding this award...

GottaHurt said:
....and I'd like to thank God and my family and the Rev.Jesse Jackson and all of you who put me in a position to have so many slam dunks today.It really is an honor to be standing here holding this award...
You forgot Al Shartpon.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
You forgot Al Shartpon.
Didn't want to call attention to him.He was counciling Tawana on a very sticky situation.

GottaHurt said:
Didn't want to call attention to him.He was counciling Tawana on a very sticky situation.
again - time to wake up... I take it you call your hand Rev. Sharpton?