WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sexist

Big E

burner of random shit
Ok for all of those who dont know what this is a sexist is not someone who has sex all the time I hate to bust your cum buble. A sexist is a person that thinks a sertan sex(male or female) is superor. Now that we got that out of the way how do you feel about. Like you wemen would you feel offended if someone told a joke like. How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb in the kitchen.........none let the bitch do dishes in the dark. How would you feel if someone told that joke at a school or a workplace.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Well, I doubt I'd laugh, as the joke sucks...but I don't think I would go all mad about it just because someone offended women...

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Big E said:
Ok for all of those who dont know what this is a sexist is not someone who has sex all the time I hate to bust your cum buble. A sexist is a person that thinks a sertan sex(male or female) is superor. Now that we got that out of the way how do you feel about. Like you wemen would you feel offended if someone told a joke like. How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb in the kitchen.........none let the bitch do dishes in the dark. How would you feel if someone told that joke at a school or a workplace.
lol, it made sense at first, but it's pretty cruel....besides I have no idea if there'll be a woman president

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
As far as sexist issues, I totally think men and women are equal in most ways. I say "most" because where as we like to think we're open minded, men and women simply have different attributes.
ie.
Thought process: Men tend to think mechanically, and have an aptitude for mechanical and engineering related issues. Women however have a better sense of organization, and spatial relationships. Men tend to like to focus on a task from start to finish (not always possible in todays busy work enviroment though). Women seem to thrive in multi-tasking enviroments. A good example is when you hear women talknig with their friends they bounce around from subject to subject, but still somehow maintain order. Men tend to discuss a subject to completion and move on, or discuss it till one gets pissed off and cleans the other guys clock.

Physically: Men tend to be naturally stronger physically (ever arm wrestle a girl?) Women Tend to have more natural physical endurance. (ever try to give birth for 9 hours?)

Pain Threshold: Sorry guys but it's been proven at harvard medical that on the average women have a higher pain threshold than do their penis equipt counterparts. I guss that comes in handy at child birth.

I guess it boils down to we're different but equally important for a properly functioning society. Would I mind having a woman as a boss? no.
Do I laugh when I hear a joke like:
What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?
Nothing she's already been told twice.

Yes, I laugh, Its a fucking joke, my wife laught at it too.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
MaxPower said:
As far as sexist issues, I totally think men and women are equal in most ways. I say "most" because where as we like to think we're open minded, men and women simply have different attributes.
ie.
Thought process: Men tend to think mechanically, and have an aptitude for mechanical and engineering related issues. Women however have a better sense of organization, and spatial relationships. Men tend to like to focus on a task from start to finish (not always possible in todays busy work enviroment though). Women seem to thrive in multi-tasking enviroments. A good example is when you hear women talknig with their friends they bounce around from subject to subject, but still somehow maintain order. Men tend to discuss a subject to completion and move on, or discuss it till one gets pissed off and cleans the other guys clock.

Physically: Men tend to be naturally stronger physically (ever arm wrestle a girl?) Women Tend to have more natural physical endurance. (ever try to give birth for 9 hours?)

Pain Threshold: Sorry guys but it's been proven at harvard medical that on the average women have a higher pain threshold than do their penis equipt counterparts. I guss that comes in handy at child birth.

I guess it boils down to we're different but equally important for a properly functioning society. Would I mind having a woman as a boss? no.
Do I laugh when I hear a joke like:
What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?
Nothing she's already been told twice.

Yes, I laugh, Its a fucking joke, my wife laught at it too.
couldn't have put it better myself. And believe me, I enjoy putting things places, especially when it comes to women. Aight now, for the over-sensetive femenists out there, that was a joke so settle down. The only thing about jokes that deal with sensetive subjects like sexism is that they will always offend someone. Oh well, about the best you can do is have a sense of humor, be able to laugh at yourself from time to time, and know when you're crossing the line.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
prejudice kicks ass, fuck anyone who isn`t of my group, anyone offends my group, they`re gone

I`m sure as hell not going to mouth off to anyone else for being different like some little shits i know, so what`s your problem?

Ctoit

Tenderony
Big E said:

nope not sexist but a woman would have used spell check first......or at least re-read it :cool:

as far as the black eye joke.......that is funny...funnier if its a man with 2 black eyes.......

tharuz

Bringer of Order
the truth is, i`d like women to be property, that way i can have a virgin hot irish catholic schoolgirl, as a wive, that would rule

none of this bullshit, smoking, american sluts who`ll cheat on you with the first moving thing they see

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Being sexist only comes from ignorance, ignorant people think they are superior because they are truly stupid. Hey Tharuz, so you're the leader of the sexist group huh? funny. (Nobody laughs) :thumbsdn: