WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sexual Harrassment

jcr1991

speakerofthegames
Sexual Harrassment is when you are having sexual intercourse with a lady friend and some guy comes and tickles your balls from behind!:mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
jcr1991 said:
Sexual Harrassment is when you are having sexual intercourse with a lady friend and some guy comes and tickles your balls from behind!:mfinger:
Well there'll be none of that here. Welcome ball tickler.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
A few things:

1.- First off that's not what sexual harassment is all about.

2.- That's a pretty gay comment. Not that I have something against gays, but if you are having sex with a woman why would you want a guy massaging your balls?

3.- If you tried to be funny. You weren't

4.- Welcome; even though I don't want you here.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I don't know CFF, threesomes can be fun. I would say at that point, anyone tickling your balls (animals excluded) can be quite enjoyable.

Oh and I don't like him either.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
jcr1991 said:
Bored already...welcome:happysad:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
I don't know CFF, threesomes can be fun. I would say at that point, anyone tickling your balls (animals excluded) can be quite enjoyable.
And how would you know? If you don't have any balls?

We can make a poll, and ask the male community of this forum if they would enjoy having sexual intercourse with a female and have a guy tickle their balls while this is happening. LOL I bet Decent would agree with you. :D

BklynCannonball

I don't need to have balls to know that they're sensitive to touch.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:

Oh and I don't like him either.
You give reach arounds, dont you

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ChilianFuckFace said:
And how would you know? If you don't have any balls?

We can make a poll, and ask the male community of this forum if they would enjoy having sexual intercourse with a female and have a guy tickle their balls while this is happening. LOL I bet Decent would agree with you. :D
guys lie. they like it but they lie!

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
yes guys lie and they do like it. also unless they hit you they like to prostate stimulation technique as well ;)

BklynCannonball

latinmaxima said:
yes guys lie and they do like it. also unless they hit you they like to prostate stimulation technique as well ;)
Amen. I swear some men are just so stiff. They don't want you going anywhere near their ass.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
boys are dirty dirty creatures

like a guy would even know whos tickling his balls during sex. they don't notice anything but the bouncing ass or boobs. so ya a guy would love it to happen.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
jcr1991 said:
welcome, keep the south park quotes to a complete minimum, and try the cheese......