Sexxx! Ok Now Read What I Wrote It Will Change Your Mind About God(me)

I AM GOD

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes I Am God. I Am Every Thing And Nothing. I Am Ac/dc. I Am Led Zepplin. I Am That Slap On The Ass After Sex. I Am The Beer You Drink. I Am The Weed You Smoke. I Am The Pigs, I Am The Asshole Who Kicked Your Ass. I Am Everything Good In Your Life And Everything Bad. Also It's Just A Name, Jesus Crist!!!

Bibas

That's Illogical.
You are everything ?

The shit i've just flushed ?
That 50-year-old whore, round the corner, that does it for 1$ ?
The kid that got raped by a priest ?
Bush's penis ?
Johny's Mikado stick ?

Well then, that's neat-o. Really.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
Bibas said:
You are everything ?

The shit i've just flushed ?
That 50-year-old whore, round the corner, that does it for 1$ ?
The kid that got raped by a priest ?
Bush's penis ?
Johny's Mikado stick ?

Well then, that's neat-o. Really.

:rotflmao: thats prolly him :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I AM GOD said:
Yes I Am God. I Am Every Thing And Nothing. I Am Ac/dc. I Am Led Zepplin. I Am That Slap On The Ass After Sex. I Am The Beer You Drink. I Am The Weed You Smoke. I Am The Pigs, I Am The Asshole Who Kicked Your Ass. I Am Everything Good In Your Life And Everything Bad. Also It's Just A Name, Jesus Crist!!!

You are a Fuck Weasle.

Easty

Click click boom
I AM GOD said:

if you were God, you'd spell Jesus Christ correctly.

dumbass

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Go kill yourself like jesus did for our sins, since the world has become rotten as all hell, and hurry up about it I dont have all day.

Easty

Click click boom
Rurrouni said:
Go kill yourself like jesus did for our sins, since the world has become rotten as all hell, and hurry up about it I dont have all day.

this n00b is bumpin'! repped! :thumbsup:

I AM GOD said:
Yes I Am God. I Am Every Thing And Nothing. I Am Ac/dc. I Am Led Zepplin. I Am That Slap On The Ass After Sex. I Am The Beer You Drink. I Am The Weed You Smoke. I Am The Pigs, I Am The Asshole Who Kicked Your Ass. I Am Everything Good In Your Life And Everything Bad.

k, dont let the door hit your ass on the way out

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Rurrouni said:
i just had 2 rep ya :thumbsup: