WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shadow Of Rome

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
God hates me. I love this game. Actually, no. I love half this game. Agrippa's parts are some the best fighting I've ever played. Most fun, at least. But then... In comes Octavianus. That stupid blod-haired pansy has some of the worst stealth parts I've ever had to lay my poor raped eyes on! This game could've been one of the best. But in the stealth parts... braindead AI (I whistle at the top of my lungs for five minutes, and all the guards to is say "What was that?" and try to walk through the walls.) and stupid missions just make me want to become a goth so I can make little razorblade nicks on my thighs.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
^ needs sleep

Descent

Hella Constipated
Screw_Ball said:
God hates me. I love this game. Actually, no. I love half this game. Agrippa's parts are some the best fighting I've ever played. Most fun, at least. But then... In comes Octavianus. That stupid blod-haired pansy has some of the worst stealth parts I've ever had to lay my poor raped eyes on! This game could've been one of the best. But in the stealth parts... braindead AI (I whistle at the top of my lungs for five minutes, and all the guards to is say "What was that?" and try to walk through the walls.) and stupid missions just make me want to become a goth so I can make little razorblade nicks on my thighs.
Yeah, I know what you mean. After the amazing work Volition (Makers of Red Faction) did for the stealth missions in FreeSpace 1 and 2, I don't enjoy games with that spy shit anymore. The cool twist in FreeSpace was that you flew a stolen Shivan fighter (In FS1 you actually captured it yourself!), and from long range, they wouldn't really bother you unless you fired a weapon. However, if they closed in on you, they'd scan your ship, and it would be a 20 Shivan versus you, with a crippled Shivan ship incapable of taking down a gnat in FS1, or inifite Shivan mercenaries versus you and your three wingmen in FS2.

I actually gave up on fucking TimeSplitters 2 because the Tokyo stealth mission is almost impossible. Not even a user-written GameFaqs walkthrough is worth the trouble of beating it.