Shaft/Tip Scabs...

Descent

Hella Constipated
I was having one of those days where I just couldn't get my juices flowing...

I ended up pouding it out so hard that by the time I busted, I had some sizeable scabs on my shaft and my tip.

Ain't shitty lube great?

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
:sickpuke:
LMFAO... Thats got to hurt. I have heard some strange things, but that takes the cake. If you'll excuse me I have to go throw up now.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Descent said:

I ended up pouding it out so hard that by the time I busted, I had some sizeable scabs on my shaft and my tip.

Ain't shitty lube great?
Almost like a rug burn, I'm guessing?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Descent said:
Essentially. But thanks to evolution, they're pain free unless you pick at 'em!
And if you do then you are left with a bloody dick, hey free lube!

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
[sky] said:
And if you do then you are left with a bloody dick, hey free lube!
:sickpuke: :sickpuke: :sickpuke:

That's just nasty. Hey whatever floats your boat. Going to take weeks to get that out of my head though.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Taylor_Blade said:
Going to take weeks to get that out of my head though.
I love when I do that to people! But I guess the pain of going over a scab over and over would cancel out the heppiness of having free lube. Then wouldn't The pain of the scabs at to the pleasure? I don't know.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
[sky] said:
I love when I do that to people! But I guess the pain of going over a scab over and over would cancel out the heppiness of having free lube. Then wouldn't The pain of the scabs at to the pleasure? I don't know.
i would just like to say...you're fucking sick.

Sektor

Particinator
And just before you were begging to get out of this place. You're slowly being warped. Eventually, you'll be just as the rest of us here - plain disgusting. :)

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
now i can handle many indecent and gross topics and find humor in them, but daaaaamn that was nasty. :sickpuke: and if you did use lube and still manage to chaffe yourself :rotflmao:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Sektor said:
And just before you were begging to get out of this place. You're slowly being warped. Eventually, you'll be just as the rest of us here - plain disgusting. :)
Damn the corrupting Ways of this website! Damn you to hell!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
See when I joined I was the biggest newb ever, I had no idea what "wtf" meant (Thats why I wonder how I got here). I didn't know what a pussy, dick, or cock was. I was a good kid. Then look at me now. Damns Jason/Alien and his Evil ways. Damns to you hell!

WILD

Mild
Descent said:

Ain't shitty lube great?
If that ends up getting infected, it should be a fun story to tell the doctor...

ferengi

Yay fire!
Sounds painful.
Thank you EVER so much for sharing that with us all. Thanks to this utterly gripping tale of your tragic masturbatory mishap, WTF.com is now a much better place. :rolleyes:

Descent

Hella Constipated
To all those wondering why I posted this:

It's the purpose of this forum.

Now, go back to your little wussy forums if you can't take the "saucy" smell :D!