WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shaft/Tip Scabs...

Descent

Hella Constipated
I was having one of those days where I just couldn't get my juices flowing...

I ended up pouding it out so hard that by the time I busted, I had some sizeable scabs on my shaft and my tip.

Ain't shitty lube great?

:sickpuke:
LMFAO... Thats got to hurt. I have heard some strange things, but that takes the cake. If you'll excuse me I have to go throw up now.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Descent said:

I ended up pouding it out so hard that by the time I busted, I had some sizeable scabs on my shaft and my tip.

Ain't shitty lube great?
Almost like a rug burn, I'm guessing?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Essentially. But thanks to evolution, they're pain free unless you pick at 'em!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Descent said:
Essentially. But thanks to evolution, they're pain free unless you pick at 'em!
And if you do then you are left with a bloody dick, hey free lube!

[sky] said:
And if you do then you are left with a bloody dick, hey free lube!
:sickpuke: :sickpuke: :sickpuke:

That's just nasty. Hey whatever floats your boat. Going to take weeks to get that out of my head though.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Taylor_Blade said:
Going to take weeks to get that out of my head though.
I love when I do that to people! But I guess the pain of going over a scab over and over would cancel out the heppiness of having free lube. Then wouldn't The pain of the scabs at to the pleasure? I don't know.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
[sky] said:
I love when I do that to people! But I guess the pain of going over a scab over and over would cancel out the heppiness of having free lube. Then wouldn't The pain of the scabs at to the pleasure? I don't know.
i would just like to say...you're fucking sick.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Just trying to add to the conversation!

Sektor

Particinator
And just before you were begging to get out of this place. You're slowly being warped. Eventually, you'll be just as the rest of us here - plain disgusting. :)

now i can handle many indecent and gross topics and find humor in them, but daaaaamn that was nasty. :sickpuke: and if you did use lube and still manage to chaffe yourself :rotflmao:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok, so why the fuck did I just read this shit :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Sektor said:
And just before you were begging to get out of this place. You're slowly being warped. Eventually, you'll be just as the rest of us here - plain disgusting. :)
Damn the corrupting Ways of this website! Damn you to hell!

Sektor

Particinator
Oh, there's no fighting it. You will succumb. It's only a matter of time...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
You should line the inside of a toilet paper tube with sand paper, and go to town on it. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
See when I joined I was the biggest newb ever, I had no idea what "wtf" meant (Thats why I wonder how I got here). I didn't know what a pussy, dick, or cock was. I was a good kid. Then look at me now. Damns Jason/Alien and his Evil ways. Damns to you hell!

Descent said:

Ain't shitty lube great?
If that ends up getting infected, it should be a fun story to tell the doctor...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why in the name of god would you tell anyone about your dick scabs?

ferengi

Yay fire!
Sounds painful.
Thank you EVER so much for sharing that with us all. Thanks to this utterly gripping tale of your tragic masturbatory mishap, WTF.com is now a much better place. :rolleyes:

Descent

Hella Constipated
To all those wondering why I posted this:

It's the purpose of this forum.

Now, go back to your little wussy forums if you can't take the "saucy" smell :D!