WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

shag-a-bility average

jaygee

Flame Bait
Hey, just for fun, I thought I'd make a stupid competition up!!

work out your shag-a-bility average(# of shags/age) and post it here!
Lets see who has the highest!

Probably wont be me...

:(

PS cyber does NOT count!

Let's see, I am 16 and have shagged at least 10 times in my life time. Well, multiply that by 2, subtract about 3.24, square it and then multiply what you get by zero... which makes my shag-a-bility average = a whopping....

:cool:

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
well im 17, so if you add in the amount of times i havent you have 0 but if you add in the amount of times i have, holy crip im a crapple

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters,

if you were to 'graph' my "shag-ability-average" as a function it would be a horizontal asymptote. the asymptote would be equal to zero, and my average would be the limit as X approaches -∞ (that's negative infinity)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
48-36*9-39=69 :p

someware in the range of 100+ with 4 ppl :D
I have player pimp status :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
can't count but I can do some real loose math. Been wit hthe same girl now since I was 19...35 now starting with her and working backward. almost every day for the first like year or two then 3-4 times a week, after the getting to know you. so thats like roughly 3,612 times. then before her there was random strange pussy occurences, well call that say 30. before that span there was a rewlativly serious GF for a year. We did it almost every day, so give it 300. before her was a prude bitch that cock teased me, an I was young and thought I might get some, then the bitch was willing to sleep wit me after she broke up with me and wanted me back but I said no. Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Before her more strange pussy but not much. Say 10 or so.
By those calculations, factor in some "fuzzy logic", should be like 3,952 times. I'm 35 now so divided by my age thats an average of 112.91428571428571428571428571429 times per year. (everything to the right of the decimal is a combination of masturbation, and nocturnal release.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
SCOT THE GREAT said:
Let's see, I am 16 and have shagged at least 10 times in my life time. Well, multiply that by 2, subtract about 3.24, square it and then multiply what you get by zero... which makes my shag-a-bility average = a whopping....

:cool:
YOU are too young to have sex. I hope you use protection. Im not saying that to be pompus, just giving adult advice.

And I am not posting my avg, because I have been married 2x and am in a steady relationship now.

morelos

lexicon incognito
age makes a huge difference here.

i started when i was 18 with the girl who had the gay uncles. we did it between two and five times a day with almost no skipped days for a year and a half. i'll call that 1,000 total, to be on the conservative side. won't count the side encounters during that period. then i hooked up with this other girl and we probably did it between 2,000 and 2,500 times over two and a half years. again, we won't count the several ongoing affairs i had during that relationship. i won't discuss how many times i've been with my current girlfriend, because i respect her too much to be a dick about it (this one is actually good to me).

mind you, you have to be able to get together with a girl who is willing to use some non-barrier form of birth control (pill, shot, IUD; have had all three) because condoms just aren't cost-effective when you go through them like cigarettes.

we'll just say my 'shagability score' is right around the same as maxpower's.

in essence, once you get into a committed, monogamous and ACCESSIBLE relationship, your "shagability score" will go through the roof.

~ blar ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
mind you, you have to be able to get together with a girl who is willing to use some non-barrier form of birth control (pill, shot, IUD; have had all three) because condoms just aren't cost-effective when you go through them like cigarettes.

~ blar ~

The most cost efective one was not mentioned here, Give her a "pearl necklace".

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
The most cost efective one was not mentioned here, Give her a "pearl necklace".
FUCK that. and i mean FUCK that. semen primarily belongs in one place. other places for a fun twist sometimes, but there's nothing like marking your territory and having it drip out and smell like you all day.

hah; what my girlfriend and i practice right now is "good luck so far."

~ dan ~