WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

shake that ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
nice sod but ive seen it,but still seeing it again makes me laugh. :thumbsup:

Sod

Spilly Talker
whorehouse is for low hoes, it's the Man-Flaming Mansion for me bi-hatch

Sod

Spilly Talker
only in the sweetest of my dreams

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Sod said:
i'm only here to please :cool:
MaxPower said:
I'll never let you forget that you said that.
Sod; won't let you forget Max. I can see it now~~~~ Two weeks later Max becomes a Canadian roller blading hand in hand with Sod, thru the CocK Plantation.. ~~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Amazing! how do you know so much more than the rest of us about the Gay Culture.
Oh, yes, that's right.

Broken said:
I am??? hmm perhaps; I just haven't found the right guy yet. Hey Johnny, let me borrow those pink chaps you wore to your senior prom.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MaxPower said:
Amazing! how do you know so much more than the rest of us about the Gay Culture.
Oh, yes, that's right.
Busted!!!:p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
You know what the worst thing to do is, to give away your own personal identity.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, I was selling it for 30$, but I thought that I was getting ripped off, so I jumped the price to 35$.

Status
Not open for further replies.