WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shallow dumasses of tomorrow. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, I went to school today and took time out of mine to notice the lower grades. . . I found that they are shallow dumbasses! They act smart, but really act dumb. They use big words, incorrectly, the seventh graders can't spell eight words without making some sort of mistake, and they are snobby. . . I can't see how they can call themselves smart!

P.S. If you are one of these people, don't try to deny the truth. :mfinger: Fuckers.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Thats what you get for going to special schools....you need to be firm with your mom and tell her that you're a big boy now and you want to go to big boy school.....you cant lose....or maybe you can.....OH!...too late.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
Thats what you get for going to special schools....you need to be firm with your mom and tell her that you're a big boy now and you want to go to big boy school.....you cant lose....or maybe you can.....OH!...too late.
SEE WHAT I MEAN?! I go to highly gifted classes. Every one of them, yet I still can't get away from the dumbasses.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
If you went to "highly gifted" classes....you wouldnt call them "highly gifted".

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
If you went to "highly gifted" classes....you wouldnt call them "highly gifted".
WTF! What the hell do you mean?

Sektor said:
I think you just owned yourself. :)
Typo. . . It happens to the best of us . . .

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
mmm...cheese said:
Wow, I went to school today and took time out of mine to notice the lower grades. . . I found that they are shallow dumbasses! They act smart, but really act dumb. They use big words, incorrectly, the seventh graders can't spell eight words without making some sort of mistake, and they are snobby. . . I can't see how they can call themselves smart!

P.S. If you are one of these people, don't try to deny the truth. :mfinger: Fuckers.
Careful there cheese those dumbasses might be the next one to build the car you'll drive some day!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
...or to fuck your daughter if you ever get laid

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:

I used to get beat up because I know big words and can spell them.

bnccoder

Postaholic
mmm...cheese said:
I found that they are shallow dumbasses!
I resent the shallow part. I've done enough stupid shit in my life so far that I am use to being called a dumbass.

dustinzgirl said:
I used to get beat up because I know big words and can spell them.
Mahn, eye've alwaiez, had a harde tyme spehling.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
HavokChylde said:
Mahn, eye've alwaiez, had a harde tyme spehling.
its ok Havok, its ok :cookie:

Jung

???
Premium
mmm...cheese said:

Lets review your post.

1.) You've used a word that I doubt you know the meaning of, and it wasn't even a big word.
2.) You misspelled a word in a post about others who supposedly aren't as smart as you. That's a little ironic, don't you think? Oh, maybe you don't know what that word means yet...
3.) You wrote this post omitting proper punctuation, and even used the ellipses wrong.
4.) You've made nothing but "dumass" and retarded posts in the past.
5.) Touting the fact that you're in "gifted" classes, and implying that you're smarter than these kids makes you look shallow yourself.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Lets review your post.

1.) You've used a word that I doubt you know the meaning of, and it wasn't even a big word.
2.) You misspelled a word in a post about others who supposedly aren't as smart as you. That's a little ironic, don't you think? Oh, maybe you don't know what that word means yet...
3.) You wrote this post omitting proper punctuation, and even used the ellipses wrong.
4.) You've made nothing but "dumass" and retarded posts in the past.
5.) Touting the fact that you're in "gifted" classes, and implying that you're smarter than these kids makes you look shallow yourself.
Oh no! In my callousness I have blinded myself to myself! I must make ammends. . . You, go do my dishes.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
TheLampIncident said:
Hypochondriac lymphoma inebriate masticating reticulum. :rolleyes:
what.....the......fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.