WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Shaq

Big E

burner of random shit
Ok what do you think about Shap (or how ever you spell his damn name)he got "knock down" by a 150 lb player what the fuck he weight likes 300 lb god damn I hate him. And another thing who thinks everyone of Indiana tema are fucking choke artist. The Colts one game away from the super bolw they blow it like a god damn cock.Pasiers get one game away from the final they blow it what the hell.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Boy, you are deifinitely getting all your sports woes off your chest aren't you? lol, not sure either how Shaq can get knocked over by a person half his weight.

Bullshyt said:
Boy, you are deifinitely getting all your sports woes off your chest aren't you? lol, not sure either how Shaq can get knocked over by a person half his weight.
I weigh 150 and I've knocked down a 300+ pound guy playing football. That little dude probably just hit Shaq just right to knock him off balance.

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
yeah because good thing shaq and his star studded lakers are dead in the water here in the finals...god forbid a team learn to play some fucking defense.

SCOT THE GREAT said:
I weigh 150 and I've knocked down a 300+ pound guy playing football. That little dude probably just hit Shaq just right to knock him off balance.

I can see the 150 lb football player knocking over the 300+ pounder (been there, done that myself). However, in the case of Shaq - he's become a flop artist. In some ways he's had to - what with most Western Conference teams adopting the "hack-a-Shaq" defense - if he ever wants to get to the line, he has to make the refs realize he's been fouled.

It actually leads into the whole issue of the NBA needs to do something about the officiating. Case in point - look at the faces of the Lakers in the Finals. They are used to getting the "benefit of the doubt" calls, and are no longer seeing those calls go their way. They're shocked and astonished. Refs should call the game the way they see it. I heard about one ref asking how many fouls Shaq had (during a Western Conf semi final game). WTF does that matter, ref? You have a stats guy keeping track of that - what, do you plan to not foul him out? Fuck that!

And Phil Jackson talking shit about the refs after the game only serves to give his team an out. They should be concentrating on why they're getting their asses handed to them. Instead, I see them holding a press conference after they lose the finals and talk about how they "should have" beat the Pistons, and that the officiating was against them the whole time. Or how so-and-so just didn't have his best series. Fuck that! They're getting worked. Team offense, and defense is proving to be too much for this team of individuals. It's refreshing to see a team that actually plays like a team at both ends of the court (seeing Kobe get knocked on his ass by particularly nasty back picks isn't so bad, either).

Just my humble opinion.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I didn't think people watched pumpkin pounding

my bad

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
im 205 pounds and ive knocked down a 280 pound kid pretty easy.

Noah

I own pain.
Shaq is gon' be traded! What a mothafucker.. :p

First SHAQ is a big bitch, second yeah Inidana does have some probs wit last min choking and it sucks, third momentum and leverage come in handy in sports