WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies shaun of the dead

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
has anybody seen this yet, or planning to upon its release this friday? (sept 24th)

i just thought id give this unique movie its due, cause theres almost no buzz about this movie, not even a single commercial, this movie is a MUST SEE. and i feel the need to encourage ppl to at least give it a shot, its a LOT better than the trailer implies

the trailer gave me the impression that it would be some kinda national lampoon zombie movie or at worst a scary movie-like take on the romero trilogy, omg was i wrong, this movie stand on its own with the best of them, it far exeeded my expectaions and deserves a spot in anyone list of favorite movies, id give more info but i dont want to ruin it for anyone

oh lucky day, i found a good trailer...
Click Me

Jung

???
Premium
i watched it the other day, i was surprised how good it was. it's actualy pretty well thought out and funny. i wouldn't pay to go see it in the theatre, but it's definately worth seeing. where are you getting sep 24th as a release date? it's been in theaters for 2 weeks here. btw the dvd has been out in europe for a little while now.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I will go see it when it comes out here. It hasn't come theaters here yet. My boyfriend and I really want to see that movie.

discobrodir

the icelandic terrorist
one of the best movies ever,

very fucking funny and fucking disgusting, perfect match!

only the british can accomplish something like that!

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
it comes out the 24th here (NY), i saw it a week ago at an advance screening, i knew about the dvd, i didint bother with it tho

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
DVD? What dvd? Of Shaun of the Dead? How can you get a dvd of that besides downloading the movie the criminal way and making your own or black market?

Jung

???
Premium
CuddleMuffin said:
DVD? What dvd? Of Shaun of the Dead? How can you get a dvd of that besides downloading the movie the criminal way and making your own or black market?
umm the film was released in europe before it was in the states.(it was shot there) i already posted that. :rolleyes: