WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shaving preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.

necro

Postaholic
Shaving preferences. No, not your face. Not your legs. The infamous nether region. If you haven't had pussy since pussy had you, i suggest clicking the back button on your browser. Otherwise, Women preferences. Do you like a dude with no pubes, super pubes or neatly trimmed? Man preferences. Super Bush, Buckwheat or bald eagle? No poll, too many fucking options. Personally, i dont mind a little hair on a woman, but that's just me.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
necro gone bad said:
Shaving preferences. No, not your face. Not your legs. The infamous nether region. If you haven't had pussy since pussy had you, i suggest clicking the back button on your browser. Otherwise, Women preferences. Do you like a dude with no pubes, super pubes or neatly trimmed? Man preferences. Super Bush, Buckwheat or bald eagle? No poll, too many fucking options. Personally, i dont mind a little hair on a woman, but that's just me.
Been done!
Here's one!
Another.
and one more!

THANK YOU TWIST! i was about to give him shit. glad you linked him :)

necro

Postaholic
Damn, my bad. Sorry. Close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.