WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

She fucked off...

phil

Clitpickle
well i told this girl rachel that i was madly in love with her.. which i am, and she was like i love you too! (we were best friends for like a year before this) and then she went and dumped her boyfriend so i went to ask her out but she goes 'sorry i'm going out with robert, i didn't want to go out with you anyway' or some shit, robert being my friend, now i'm desperately wanting to talk to her, i've phoned her, texted her, emailed her, waiting on msn, she's not responding...
What should i do?! this is fucking fucked!

That would like seriously piss me off if I was you. Hey if anyone ever did that to me I would stop liking them. I mean they must not care enough to be wiht you... You can do better than that bitch. She can rot in hell for anyone cares except for your friend. and I mean that guy must not be one of your better friends if he knew you liked her and alland still went with her. I dont know ... thats fuckin screwed up.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
that's the reason I've always not told this girl yet that I really like her, because it would affect our work relationship and she has a boyfriend...it's just too unpredictable to tell what would happen, so for now I stick to talking and working her..so far it's just seems all for the better

if ur situation was mine, I would definitly shrink away out of their lives very quickly, I wouldn't talk to, see, or hear from them ever again...it's the guilt I hope they get from seeing what they've done
I'd concentrate on what ur going to do next on enjoying life again, this may be unforgivable and unforgettable, but it shouldn't keep u down

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Seije said:
I'd concentrate on what ur going to do next on enjoying life again, this may be unforgivable and unforgettable, but it shouldn't keep u down
this is easier said then done, however its still a very good point and needs to be taking into consideration, finding what made you happy before when you werent around or thinking of these people is tricky but once you get it, you remember the good times

phil

Clitpickle
I can't just block her out of my life, she's still like my best friend only i have feelings for her and she has mixed feelings for me... one minute she loves me next i'm a friend.. it's annoying..

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
phil said:
I can't just block her out of my life, she's still like my best friend only i have feelings for her and she has mixed feelings for me... one minute she loves me next i'm a friend.. it's annoying..
I think it's normal for someone like us to have a friend of the opposite sex that's a best friend and to have feelings for them

hell, the only girl I really knew in high school since 9th grade, that really I only got to talk with her at school and I had feelings for her, and she told my friend that she'd go out with me if I'd ask, but I got to nervous about it and didn't know if he was lying so, what did I end up doing, I ended up never seeing her again cause I ignored it...4 years of friendship to the only girl I liked in high school and the one chance I blew off...and that's why I still never had a girlfriend

now there's this girl I work with and I've only told to other employees that are my friends there about it....my problem is that I don't want to make that same mistake, but as long as she has a bf I'm not interfering

Reqium

Tenderony
Heh. Take the not so sensitive route. Just tell her you need to talk to her. And set it out straight for her. She said she loves you.. You need to find out if its love like as in i love my sister or love as in i love my fiancee (w/e). If its the last one then you need to be like look here bitch, make up your fucking mind about what the fuck it is. Either you love me or you don't. Stop playing fucking mind games with this shit. If you dont stop with the mind games then you went be seeing/hearing from me anymore. etc. etc. If she doesnt stop fuck her throw her in the fire more meat for the other meat eaters. Go out and find another girl to pick up. Easy as Pie.:mfinger:

phil

Clitpickle
I've not been flamed once, thanks everyone :)
i'm gonna see her about it tommorow.

Fugly

Tenderony
Honestly what you need to do is tell her "Your loss" and stop talking to her. All of it. Just stop talking to her. The more you chase her the faster she'll run. It's what girls do. The more you don't care the more she'll wonder whats wrong with herself and come after you. It's just the way of things. Don't talk to her. Ignore her. Answer the phone if she calls but play it cool and tell her your really busy (lie if you have to too) you've got a date whatever it takes to show h er your over it. THEN she'll come back to you. Trust me thats how it works. DONT TALK TO HER

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Fugly said:
Honestly what you need to do is tell her "Your loss" and stop talking to her. All of it. Just stop talking to her. The more you chase her the faster she'll run. It's what girls do. The more you don't care the more she'll wonder whats wrong with herself and come after you. It's just the way of things. Don't talk to her. Ignore her. Answer the phone if she calls but play it cool and tell her your really busy (lie if you have to too) you've got a date whatever it takes to show h er your over it. THEN she'll come back to you. Trust me thats how it works. DONT TALK TO HER
soo true, my mom left us for some other jackass a few months back and the more my dad tried to get her to come back home the more she refused, it was like that for a month, and now for about a month my dad, sis and bro, and I have quit contacting her altogether, she's done in our lives and we all told her we don't want anything to do with her and we're not seeing her anymore, she's just a stranger, and if she comes crawling back we just going to say sorry, u had a month to have that chance and now ur screwed

so far, nothing, I hope she burns in hell..what mom(ordained a preacher, religious member of the church, lived with the nice family and had anything she wanted) leaves for some dumbass with nothing...and she's no christian in my book anymore

neway, ingnoring the girl may work...it may not...depends on the situation...I'm sure if u ignore her thinking "fine, it's over then".....well she may think the same thing