WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

She IS out there....

I'm sick of these bullshit dating advertisements... they piss me off... "find love now" blah blah blah bullshit... if she IS out there, then where the FUCK is she? no, i don't believe in soulmates, no, i never will believe in soulmates... fucking lavalife... fucking yahoo personals... fucking EVERYTHING.

no, i'm not bitter :rolleyes:

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
i h8 those fucking ads, ive never heard of a couple getting married or having like a "great life" together through one of those things....fukin gay. but i do think theres one out there for some of us, the rest are there to make the other ones look good....im that kind :cool: but i dont believe in love at first sight....thats retarded as fuck

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i do believe in soulmates.......but what hella pisses me off is you have to pay for you. Why the Fuck Do You have To Pay For this crap

Fugly

Tenderony
this is pathetic...you know its not that hard to get a gf/get laid. Shave your face put on a nice shirt and pretend your interested in whatever she has to say. Jesus if you have to go to the internet your either sad or trying to cheat on your wife.

Fugly said:
this is pathetic...you know its not that hard to get a gf/get laid. Shave your face put on a nice shirt and pretend your interested in whatever she has to say. Jesus if you have to go to the internet your either sad or trying to cheat on your wife.
for_starters, i don't have a wife...
for_seconders, i have no nice shirts... i hate dressing nice...
for_thirders, i don't go to the internet to find a g/f...
for_finishers, i'm just saying how much these ads suck ass

kthxbye

magnolia

Postaholic
Oh, she IS out there. For a small monthly fee of $50.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Unforgiven said:
for_starters, i don't have a wife...
for_seconders, i have no nice shirts... i hate dressing nice...
for_thirders, i don't go to the internet to find a g/f...
for_finishers, i'm just saying how much these ads suck ass

kthxbye
starters - thats good
seconders - i agree, although nothing makes you feel famous like a good tux
thirders - nobody should, its completely impersonal, and rarely do people correctly portray themselves, its all an act.
finishers - they do suck ass.

If some one is desperate enough to go on the net to find love then their too ugly, stupid, ect. to ever get a gf.