WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

She killed Kurt...but I love her...

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
Never liked Nevermind. Hated the rest of Nirvana's albums. More a Pearl Jam fanatic at the time. Jeremy. What a voice!

But, I'm currently listening to Courtney Love's American Idol CD. Yeah, I actually bought a disc lol

There's some pretty crap tracks on it, but I like the last one on the cd....she talks about drugs, and relationships that fuck up, and I can relate to that. People dying around me and fucking up on the drugs and ruining their lives over and over again until they die.

Yeah, I relate CL.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
No, no, I really do detest you, from the most unreachable reaches of my gravelly heart.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Wasn't really my intention, but I don't like it when people openly admit to liking Courtney. Evil succubus, she is. Just an ugly, junkie one. :thumbsup:

P.S. My first ignore list!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Blaze Daily said:
Never liked Nevermind. Hated the rest of Nirvana's albums. More a Pearl Jam fanatic at the time. Jeremy. What a voice!

But, I'm currently listening to Courtney Love's American Idol CD. Yeah, I actually bought a disc lol

There's some pretty crap tracks on it, but I like the last one on the cd....she talks about drugs, and relationships that fuck up, and I can relate to that. People dying around me and fucking up on the drugs and ruining their lives over and over again until they die.

Yeah, I relate CL.
do you ever say anything that isnt beyond incorrect?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
screw_ball said:
Wasn't really my intention, but I don't like it when people openly admit to liking Courtney. Evil succubus, she is. Just an ugly, junkie one. :thumbsup:

P.S. My first ignore list!
well. i like courtney. she is fucking hilarious

i <3 crack whores.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Of course her albums sound great, her lovers write them for her.

Live Through This really sounds like Nirvana and that American blah blah blah has a touch of Corgan.

GO COURTNEY!

I liked LIve Through This though, and her first one, don't remember what it's called.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I really don't like Courtney love, for many reasons.
I don't like her voice.
I don't like how she destroyed her daughter's life.
I don't like her for the title she has.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
BklynCannonball said:
It's funny how she's like best friends with Pam Anderson. Makes a lot of sense.
dont be talking bout pam!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
lol, why not?

She's got Hepatitis C, all kinds of other shit and she's still rated as the most fuckable. I don't understand.