WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

She pulled the E-BRAKE!

-Scooter-

Maximus Complainus
Ok, ever have one of those days when your just walking around and looking at every single tight ass around you thinking, "I wonder how fun it would be to fuck her right now?"? Well, if you haven't then you will have no idea what in the world I am talking about. So, anyways I am horny as a 17 year old in a room full of half naked highschool kids, so I used a real life scenerio so shot me! Anywho, all day I was raring to go so I figure while I am at my girlfriends house we can mess around a bit. Well, I would do just about anything for my girl, but it seems if she knows I have sexual intentions then she likes to slam the brakes and deny me. Well I think this is bullshit, I would fuck her if she were horny?

-Opinions?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
-Scooter- said:
she likes to slam the brakes and deny me.
pwned!

You knew it was comin!

Maybe if you didn't act like a horny 15 yr. old, or didn't lead on that it meant so much to you she'd put out!

Zoso

Zappafied
-Scooter- said:
Ok, ever have one of those days when your just walking around and looking at every single tight ass around you thinking, "I wonder how fun it would be to fuck her right now?"? Well, if you haven't then you will have no idea what in the world I am talking about. So, anyways I am horny as a 17 year old in a room full of half naked highschool kids, so I used a real life scenerio so shot me! Anywho, all day I was raring to go so I figure while I am at my girlfriends house we can mess around a bit. Well, I would do just about anything for my girl, but it seems if she knows I have sexual intentions then she likes to slam the brakes and deny me. Well I think this is bullshit, I would fuck her if she were horny?

-Opinions?

females are alot more complicated than us males. if its all about the "fucking" and you dont have enough respect for her that you just screw when you are horny then you shouldnt be with her or any girl for that matter. im probably just talking to a kid anyway so whatever. do what you want but the next time a girl turns you down because shes tired of getting hurt my dickheadstrong horney guys dont complain about it because you are just contributing to the problem.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
You can't just expect a girl to put out when you want it.
If fucking is an essential part of a dating relationship to you, you might just have to find a different girl.
Some put out, and some don't. That's how it is...

magnolia

Postaholic
-Scooter- said:

-Opinions?
well, maybe she wants to save her verginity.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Zoso is right. Us girls are complicated especially when it comes to respect. It sounds to me it could be that she's afraid of loosing that respect so she's not going to put out unless she knows you are more concerned about her feelings than her hoochie.

There's another side to this though. She could be a big tease. Maybe she thinks it makes you want her more or maybe she's angry with you so she puts on the brakes when she knows sex is what you want. That part is harsh but some girls do play those cruel sort of games.

Eitherway, you need to just makes sure she knows she's safe with you. Whether she's playing games ore is just concerned for respect, be patient and accept what she gives you. If she says no I'm not sure I can do this now, ask her if everything is ok. Whatever her answer is, accept it, smile, and use that as an invitation to romance her later. There really is nothing wrong with wanting sex with someone you do care about. She needs to learn to trust you a little more before she realizes it's ok to just fuck someone you love just because you want it. You don't have to "make love" every time. It's fun to just go at it like wild monkeys every now and then.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Everyone's been saying e-penis, e-go, etc.

I thought this thread was about cybering when I read the title :happysad:

maybe shes not ready yet, sorry i didn't read some of the posts, so someone may have said it already. just give her time, if you care about her, go the distance, she will when shes ready. if you keep pushing the issue, she may feel that thats all you want from her. so give her time, be patient, it'll happen when shes ready.

look at the bright side of things. when/if you do get some, it will be that much sweeter because you waited soooo long.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Bitch said:
Zoso is right. Us girls are complicated especially when it comes to respect. It sounds to me it could be that she's afraid of loosing that respect so she's not going to put out unless she knows you are more concerned about her feelings than her hoochie.

There's another side to this though. She could be a big tease. Maybe she thinks it makes you want her more or maybe she's angry with you so she puts on the brakes when she knows sex is what you want. That part is harsh but some girls do play those cruel sort of games.

Eitherway, you need to just makes sure she knows she's safe with you. Whether she's playing games ore is just concerned for respect, be patient and accept what she gives you. If she says no I'm not sure I can do this now, ask her if everything is ok. Whatever her answer is, accept it, smile, and use that as an invitation to romance her later. There really is nothing wrong with wanting sex with someone you do care about. She needs to learn to trust you a little more before she realizes it's ok to just fuck someone you love just because you want it. You don't have to "make love" every time. It's fun to just go at it like wild monkeys every now and then.
Blow me, cuntwaffle. :thumbsup: :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

Ctoit

Tenderony
Descent said:
Holy shit on flying pancakes - is that really you?!

has to be.........unless there's a mad poster inposter floatin' around.......which there could be........ :cool:

Descent

Hella Constipated
-Scooter- said:

-Opinions?
Flash your girl's firmware, problem solved. Get one hacked that makes her a slut.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
Flash your girl's firmware, problem solved. Get one hacked that makes her a slut.
If only this could be done. All girls would be sluts! Now that would be a perfect world! :p

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
-Scooter- said:

-Opinions?
wait till shes ready.

Descent

Hella Constipated
ChilianFuckFace said:
If only this could be done. All girls would be sluts! Now that would be a perfect world! :p
Word. But am I the only guy here who really wants a relationship more than losing his virginity?

magnolia said:
well, maybe she wants to save her verginity.

ChilianFuckFace said:
Fuck your hand until you find a slut that puts out. :thumbsup:

If your hand cramps up on you does that mean the hand is rejecting you? Or maybe the hand isnt ready for sex yet. In that case the other hand is a slut :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
I thuoght woman start getting horny and shit when they are in their 30's. And we get ours in our teens.