WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

She really knows the buttons to push

nietzsche

King of the Mediocre
Every night this weekend, my girlfriend and I have been fighting over the stupidest shit. Last night it was her boyfriend, the night before how much she hates my boss, because she actually gives me work, and finally, she'll pull some of the most underhanded shit. For example, I'll start talking to her about something I'm interested in, and she'll just look me straight in the eye and say "I really don't care. Shut up."
I really don't wanna call it off over some stupid little bullshit like this, but I mean, once it gets to the point where she doesn't even seem to care about my feelings on a matter, then I dunno why I'm still here, y'know?
Stupid fucking bitch, man. I'm thinking about calling it off, but I've been with this girl on and off for the past 4 years, and at the risk of sounding lilke a pussy, I think I'm seriously in love with her. I dunno where to go from here, though. Advice, anyone?

Jung

???
Premium
nietzsche said:
Every night this weekend, my girlfriend and I have been fighting over the stupidest shit. Last night it was her boyfriend, the night before how much she hates my boss...
well thats your problem, she has another boyfriend;)

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
junglizm said:
well thats your problem, she has another boyfriend;)
amen...i say dump the bitch shes prolly fuckin several other guys behind your back.

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
Break up with her, before she has a chance to break up with you, which will totally upset you. Im serious.

</rant>

Tenderony
nietzsche said:
Every night this weekend, my girlfriend and I have been fighting over the stupidest shit. Last night it was her boyfriend, the night before how much she hates my boss, because she actually gives me work, and finally, she'll pull some of the most underhanded shit. For example, I'll start talking to her about something I'm interested in, and she'll just look me straight in the eye and say "I really don't care. Shut up."
I really don't wanna call it off over some stupid little bullshit like this, but I mean, once it gets to the point where she doesn't even seem to care about my feelings on a matter, then I dunno why I'm still here, y'know?
Stupid fucking bitch, man. I'm thinking about calling it off, but I've been with this girl on and off for the past 4 years, and at the risk of sounding lilke a pussy, I think I'm seriously in love with her. I dunno where to go from here, though. Advice, anyone?
I know how you feel. When your with someone for that long, like I have been, it does get a bit stale. You rub each other up the wrong way, argue over stupid shit while you should be having fun.

Ask her if she loves you. If she says no, get all your shit back and tell her to fuck off. If yes, its time to talk this shit through and let each other know exactly how you feel. Cos it seems to me like she wants to tell you something but cant, and is just being rude. Maybe she want's you to chuck her cos she can't bring her self to do it.

</rant>

Fugly

Tenderony
nietzsche said:
She tells you "I don't care. Shut up" and youcall it stupid bullshit. That women owns you. Your being a straight tool and she is walking over you because she can. Dump her ass now. And when I mean now I mean TODAY not tomorrow not next week do it right fucking now. That is blatently disrespectful and the bitch has got to go. If you don't dump her she's gonna kick you in the dick every day for a while and then dump you for a guy that treats her like a piece of shit. You don't dump her you will regret it. And further more no one will ever respect you.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I don't take love litely...........................So sit down with her and let out all your feelings and talk about your relationship..........love is imporant in life

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
nietzsche said:
not even a doubt in my mind, dump her, she obvuiosly doesnt care about you as much as you care about her... she isnt even worth your time, just dump her, for saying something like "I really don't care. Shut up." then she cant be a very nice person, u dont love her, its barely a crush.. she doesnt even care about you.. how can u love some1 that doesnt even care about you?...

Fugly

Tenderony
Skyline-Cobra said:
I don't take love litely...........................So sit down with her and let out all your feelings and talk about your relationship..........love is imporant in life
Don't listen to this idiot....he's thirteen he wouldn't know love from a blowjob. And furthermore how much abuse negates loves? I don't take love lightly...wtf does that mean. Like anybody does? Like its possible too? Man some bitch is going to walk all over you and because she feels you up once your going to be in love. Your going to fawn all over her and profess your love to her in everyway you know how....and then she is going to treat you like dirt (because women do that) just to see how you react. And when your a pussy about it (and you will be because your in love and your to young to know how to react to that yet) she will dump you like a bad habit. You don't believe me? Hey women WTF'rs give a shout out and let em now how screwed up all women are about this.

ezamar

Fresh Meat
Yes the best thing to do is leave maybe she'll be begging to be back with you later, and maybe not. But you'll not lose the respect you deserve :D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Fugly said:
Don't listen to this idiot....he's thirteen he wouldn't know love from a blowjob. And furthermore how much abuse negates loves? I don't take love lightly...wtf does that mean. Like anybody does? Like its possible too? Man some bitch is going to walk all over you and because she feels you up once your going to be in love. Your going to fawn all over her and profess your love to her in everyway you know how....and then she is going to treat you like dirt (because women do that) just to see how you react. And when your a pussy about it (and you will be because your in love and your to young to know how to react to that yet) she will dump you like a bad habit. You don't believe me? Hey women WTF'rs give a shout out and let em now how screwed up all women are about this.
i would rather be a pussy than some one who goes through life saying "i wanna fuck i wanna fuck and thats all i want"

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
My friend's girlfriend did that shit to him, and we found a way to break up with her in the best way possible. We took a an old boot and put it in a box along with a small note, that said, "You just got the Boot, Bitch!", and then wrapped up the box really neat and shit, and gave it to the girl. When my friend delivered it to her, she thought it was like a present for her and shit, and so she opens it up and looks at the boot funny and reads the note and busted into tears, Perfect. :thumbsup:

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
well thats your problem, she has another boyfriend. thats was some funny shit JUNGLIZM.