WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

She thinks she's so damn cute...

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
:bonk: :moon: ...but in reality she's just plain old fugly! My sister is the #1 hypocite! She says I'm lazy, but she doesn't even clean her room or put her toothbrush back in the holder. She's a bitch. PMS for her is a chronic condition that will unfortunatly never go away. I can't wait to get out of this house and NEVER have to see her again if I don't want to. GAWD! I HAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEE MYYYYY SISTERRRRRR! nope, I still don't feel better. Damn her. Damn her to hell! Can't even take a 1/2 hr. out of her life to help me study for my Advanced Algebra final. What a bitch. She knows that I'd give my right kidney for her if she needed it and she can't even have the decency to help me study?! Not even do the work, just help me with the review that I don't understand. Gawd I hate her. BITCH BITCH BITCH! Thanks a lot u whore!! Go to Hell!
Sincerely,
Your much prettier and nicer sister,
Rogue

Ha ha bitch! Eat that shit! (even though she doesn't come on this site)

:punch: :p :tomato:

tharuz

Bringer of Order
she IS your sister, anyway, she should have helped you...ah fuck it, im not even going to bother with this shit

all you can really do (other than bitch and complain and rant) is remember it for the next time she needs something... or if you want revenge I suggest looking under that fucking gay brother thread there's definitely some stuff you could use there...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
You ever tell her the exact shit you posted above to her face? Just curious...

If you haven't, I think you should hit her with it and see what happens...

Then of course come back here and tell us what happened, so we can ask why on earth you listened to us. ;)

phil

Clitpickle
Jason said:
You ever tell her the exact shit you posted above to her face? Just curious...

If you haven't, I think you should hit her with it and see what happens...

Then of course come back here and tell us what happened, so we can ask why on earth you listened to us. ;)
or at least set up a video camera for our entertainment

magnolia

Postaholic
lol! I would, but I don't know how to play the camera on the puter. Plus, I've already told her all that shit and much more to her face and she denies every bit of it. I really do hate her. She's a lyer, a snitch, and a bitch. Just today she stole my special necklace that I just got for christmas this year. I've only worn it 3 times, christmas, easter, and prom and I come home and it's around her fat neck. I asked her a bunch of times really nicely ( honestly this time I was nice) and she just laughed at me. I swear I just wanna strangle her.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
rogue said:
:bonk: :moon: ...but in reality she's just plain old fugly! My sister is the #1 hypocite! She says I'm lazy, but she doesn't even clean her room or put her toothbrush back in the holder. She's a bitch. PMS for her is a chronic condition that will unfortunatly never go away. I can't wait to get out of this house and NEVER have to see her again if I don't want to. GAWD! I HAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEE MYYYYY SISTERRRRRR! nope, I still don't feel better. Damn her. Damn her to hell! Can't even take a 1/2 hr. out of her life to help me study for my Advanced Algebra final. What a bitch. She knows that I'd give my right kidney for her if she needed it and she can't even have the decency to help me study?! Not even do the work, just help me with the review that I don't understand. Gawd I hate her. BITCH BITCH BITCH! Thanks a lot u whore!! Go to Hell!
Sincerely,
Rogue

:punch: :p :tomato:
what is gawd are you trying to spell god? if so u spelled it wrong now gtfo

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
hahahaa i share ur pain... i haf one fuckin irritating younger sis who just pisses the shit out of me.... she calls me fat and like she is skinny tt fat bitch!!! she gets pampered by my parents soo much it kills me... she is like the bloody angel of the family and im scrap to them... it just sickens me... she might be an angel probably lucifer... hahahaahah!!! fucking bitches hope they all die!!!!

amen to that! Let's form an angry sister group and kill them all in their sleep. Mwahahaha! J/K. :p

Invalid

Clitpickle
Why would you give her your kidney if you hate her?

I hate my sister but I sure as hell wouldn't give her a goddamn kidney! I need that!.....for stuff....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Invalid said:

I hate my sister but I sure as hell wouldn't give her a goddamn kidney! I need that!.....for stuff....
question:is it in-valid,or in-va-lid? :confused:

Invalid said:

So, let me get this straight, even if ur sister was dying of a horrific ilness and her only hope for living was a new kidney, but by the time one becomes availible, she'll have died and your the only one in the family that is able to donate because your tissues and blood type matched, you still wouldn't give up a kidney, that you only need one of to lead a happy and productive life. You'd let your sister die because "I need that!....for stuff...." Your a selfish bastard, ya know that?

Give her subtle hints. When she asks for something that there are multiple choices of, slip an insult in.
Example:
Her: "What is for breakfast?"
You: "Oatmeal, Cinnamon buns, hot pockets, pop tarts, whore, bagels, waffles, or cereal."

Say the insult like it's just another word, and keep going. Don't pause or smile at all. See if she catches it. If she does, pretend she's hearing things.
Her: "What did you say before bagels?"
You: "pop tarts?"
Her: "I thought you said whore!"
You: "Why would I say that?"

Jaymes said:
Give her subtle hints. When she asks for something that there are multiple choices of, slip an insult in.
Example:
Her: "What is for breakfast?"
You: "Oatmeal, Cinnamon buns, hot pockets, pop tarts, whore, bagels, waffles, or cereal."

Say the insult like it's just another word, and keep going. Don't pause or smile at all. See if she catches it. If she does, pretend she's hearing things.
Her: "What did you say before bagels?"
You: "pop tarts?"
Her: "I thought you said whore!"
You: "Why would I say that?"
lmao! hahahaha, NICE! :thumbsup:

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
rogue said:
: ...but in reality she's just plain old fugly! My sister is the #1 hypocite! She says I'm lazy, but she doesn't even clean her room or put her toothbrush back in the holder. She's a bitch. PMS for her is a chronic condition that will unfortunatly never go away. I can't wait to get out of this house and NEVER have to see her again if I don't want to. GAWD! I HAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEE MYYYYY SISTERRRRRR! nope, I still don't feel better. Damn her. Damn her to hell! Can't even take a 1/2 hr. out of her life to help me study for my Advanced Algebra final. What a bitch. She knows that I'd give my right kidney for her if she needed it and she can't even have the decency to help me study?! Not even do the work, just help me with the review that I don't understand. Gawd I hate her. BITCH BITCH BITCH! Thanks a lot u whore!! Go to Hell!
Sincerely,
Rogue

You must come up with evil plan to get back on her! :cool: I would help you myself, but my neigbour is taking all my evil plan time. :sword:

Cutter

College Punk
what a bitch. my little sis kinda like that, but sometimes her heart shows a little bit and she can be bearable to be around

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Are you sure we don't have the same sister?

What I've found works the best (for me) is to be an asshole, and then blame outlandish things on her, etc.

Wait a minute... I'm as bad as her!

Hmm...

But seriously. When I was like 7, the bitch stole my top. Man, I just needed a place to spin it. That's all. But no, when I asked for it back, she told our mom that I stole it... and then neither of us got to use it.

But yeah. Sisters can be stupid... the good (older) one just left for college.