WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shep's shithouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep

Local alcoholic
Common in and shit on folk and wipe your ass with there thought's :mfinger: :sword: :D

shep

Local alcoholic
It's getting really soft round here im gonna roul shit up :mfinger:

Are you gonna smoke it its supposed to be realy good all my friends smoke shit, oh wait i don't have any friends well let me know how the shit is chicken fucker

apparently not. Dave666 is a pimple on the ass of society.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck, i just puked. thanks alot asshole dave :mfinger:

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
Gay people dislike shit unless it is on thier cock, so I rather dislike Dave's comment

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TylerYoung said:
Gay people dislike shit unless it is on thier cock, so I rather dislike Dave's comment
I geht it that you're gay,or you wish you were.What I dont geht is,are you looking for a beat down?
'cause thats what it sounds like you're asking the WTF members to give you.
Please stick around,they live for that shit. And no,I dont mean the shit on your zit of a dick.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes? You rang Broken? How can I make your life better, being that I the goddess.....

better bs?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TylerYoung said:
uh, why the FUCK would you want shit on your cock? I mean, thats just fucking sick, seriously, fucking sick.

PS Yep, I am teh goddess!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
apparently not. Dave666 is a pimple on the ass of society.
That comment is an insult to pimples everywhere. You should be ashamed of yourself, and I think the pimples deserve an apology.
You know I love ya like a brother, but that was completely uncalled for. :thumbsdn:

tharuz

Bringer of Order
shep, you are a repugnant substitute for mr.broken, and a pityful excuse for a human being, you can`t handle this job!

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
shep said:
Common in and shit on folk and wipe your ass with there thought's :mfinger: :sword: :D
I think I speck for everyone when I say, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

tharuz

Bringer of Order
fuck you, you dont have enough balls to be standing here, comeback when you have enough courage kid

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
How do you know how much balls I have. For all you know, I could be some retired football player with nothing better to do. Or, I could be some random elderly psycho in a nursing home looking to shed some blood online. Or, I could just be an ass. You have no fucking idea who the hell I am.

shep

Local alcoholic
User_Name said:
I think I speck for everyone when I say, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
Boy i made this thread months ago and now yall reply?anyways
I don't think you speak for anyone.You don't like it ..go fuck your self,and learn how to spell.ya cock gobbler :p

Status
Not open for further replies.