WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shep's shithouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep

Local alcoholic
Been busy planting flowers.Nah just been busy with life.Alot has changed around here,looks like alot of shitheads in a small space.Sup broken,gottahurt you mutha's still ranting as usual eh? :thumbsup: :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Nada Brother.. I've been slackin if you want the truth..What gives, how ya been?

shep

Local alcoholic
not bad dude just drinkin beer and doin the same shit,just got internet bored for a bit.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I hear ya... You should drop by the chat sometime. Were you lurking or are you like jebus just call his name and poof there's money under your pillow?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
not bad dude just drinkin beer and doin the same shit,just got internet bored for a bit.
oh, I thought you had joined a monestary. I only talked to you a few times but welcome back dude.

shep

Local alcoholic
I was thinking bout it but then i can't drink beer...fuck that and thanks for the welcome :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Broken said:
I hear ya... You should drop by the chat sometime. Were you lurking or are you like jebus just call his name and poof there's money under your pillow?
Im not one to lurk ,I just decided to come back and stir up shit.Chat there's a chat room here?lol i'll stop buy

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Ha ha, this little ditty appears to be from the "Golden" era of WTF.com.

If this is the "Golden era", I'll give it up.

Why do I suddenly feel the urge to deficate? :confused:

Havok

Mr. Ee
brainwashmonkey said:

Tsk tsk, is not nice to ressurect threads.

But it's very general, the topic isn't exactly old. :thumbsup: Fuckit.

I'd like to deficate on one bigck911. His bothersome obsession with my members, is worse than the bothersome obsession he had with my member. That one is beginning to show again as well.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:

The last post in this thread was seven months ago. Let's not revive dead threads. If you're that bored,post a link to a page of it.We've got enough necroposters as it is. I don't think that your eminence need be reminded of the penalty doing so too often. It might land the Pope in The Poophouse.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I am humbled... But I would also like to point out the fact that I have never done so before, and only did this time to get a feel for what the "golden era" was like.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
brainwashmonkey said:
I am humbled... But I would also like to point out the fact that I have never done so before, and only did this time to get a feel for what the "golden era" was like.
Steppin in old shit? way to get it dun!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
Noted. But as stated,the rules apply to all....well,not me..
I don't think every now and then will hurt much. But you know as well as the rest of us how PimpdaddyBRiT gehts when you pee in his corner. That motherfucker loves to take a wet leather strap across a necroposters ass.

This FYI moment was brought to you by:
BIGdaddygehtfuct's "LearnYAsumptin" Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.