WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

She's avoiding me..

00berdorq

Flame Bait
DAMMIT! I fixed things with my g/f, if you read one of the threads below you'll see what was wrong... So, a couple of days pass by, everything's good. I go to hang out with her and once the day's over, and I get ready to say goodnight, she just walks into her house, avoiding me... she said a quick "good night" and that was it. Then today, I tried going into her work to bring her lunch cause she never really gets time for a lunch break, and she fucking ducks into the back room. I go back there to ask her what the hell's going on, and she once again avoids me, saying "I've got too much to do, I'll talk to you later"...

WTF??? Why's she doin this?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
How did you clear up the situation?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Back off it sounds like she is feeling crowded. Give her her space and if she wants to be with you she will let you know. Otherwise she is trying to blow you off nicely.

Slacker

Postaholic
She either is feeling crowded or she has another b/f and doesnt want you to know. but dont try to get into her business and try to see if she does.let life go on and see what happens. I dont know what else to say but let things go by.

Ctoit

Tenderony
i vote for the other boyfriend........ :cool:

slipknott

Clitpickle
Sounds like she doesnt really want to be around you....ask her what her problem is and if she beats around the bush and avoids you then its time to start looking for a new girlfreind... :confuse:

i have to agree with whoever said give her space, you may be crowding her. back off and see what happens. good luck.