WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

She's back

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Let's all give Nymphchick, a big hump.....umm...welcome back. You've been way too sparse around here. All the guys are turning gay. It's like prison.

DG welcome back to you too, but you made your own thread :p

MaxPower said:
Let's all give Nymphchick, a big hump.....umm...welcome back. You've been way too sparse around here. All the guys are turning gay. It's like prison.
Haha, yeah welcome back Nymphy, and DG!

G's-up

Postaholic
MaxPower said:

Sorry didnt mean to "WHORED" her all to myself......we've been a little BIIIIZZZZZAAAYYYY!! ROFL........So all the chickies are on their way back in....look out they have all been lying in wait to attack......(And no Max its not the same kind of attack you enjoy, ah hell what Im I talking about you like any kind of attack especially the painful ones..LOL)...:)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
G's-up said:
Sorry didnt mean to "WHORED" her all to myself......we've been a little BIIIIZZZZZAAAYYYY!! ROFL........So all the chickies are on their way back in....look out they have all been lying in wait to attack......(And no Max its not the same kind of attack you enjoy, ah hell what Im I talking about you like any kind of attack especially the painful ones..LOL)...:)
Oooooo and look who else poped in to say hi. Hmmmm :woot:

And I resent that painful attack comment. It only hurts for a little while, and I'll only put the head in. Promise. :rolleyes:

keebs

Particinator
WE MISSED YOU Nymph!

im so happy you came back, i was so sad, i didn't know what to withmyself:rolleyes: jk

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Did you say she's back, or she's on her back?

Descent

Hella Constipated
MaxPower said:

Speaking of that, were you the one who stole my AstroGlide :mad:?

BRiT said:
Did you say she's back, or she's on her back?
Heheheheh...Canadian women.

"Let's go back to my place, eh?"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Now that Nymph and I are back and in full swing, we would like to let the forum know that neither of us will be holding all night adult conversations. We have eachother for that now. Perverts.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
dustinzgirl said:
Now that Nymph and I are back and in full swing, we would like to let the forum know that neither of us will be holding all night adult conversations.
That's fine. Who would want to do nothing but talk all night? Sometimes we want our women to STFU.

awwwwwwwwwww thanx peeps! i feel warm and fuzzy all over. ya ya max i know you prefer me wet and shaved. well glad to be back. welcome back to DG, i'll be over later to share my happiness with you chickypoo.