WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Stupid thread, but I am really getting sick of having to wait for days at a time just to have stuff shipped to my house. Does anyone here know when teleporters will be perfected? I do know for a fact that they already teleported a single atom, so when are they gonna do the big stuff? That way, I could materialize in Thailand and spend $100 in an instant!

shep

Local alcoholic
Descent said:
Stupid thread, but I am really getting sick of having to wait for days at a time just to have stuff shipped to my house. Does anyone here know when teleporters will be perfected? I do know for a fact that they already teleported a single atom, so when are they gonna do the big stuff? That way, I could materialize in Thailand and spend $100 in an instant!
Well, you could suck cock's on the block and western union it :D

shep

Local alcoholic
Well ey,Ole shep try's :thumbsup:

BTW:A winter tip"don't eat yellow snow".I know im canadian :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
Why don't you just quit being a jew and spring for express shipping.

And don't just say because [/quote] I am a fag

shep

Local alcoholic
junglizm said:

And don't just say because
Hey man im a jew?

Descent

Hella Constipated
JNG said:
WHOA! Don't say that. I am REALLY offended now, I am 1/8th Jewish ethnically.

Do you honestly think that if you were black I would call you a "******?"

Also, when you are a teenager and have no job, those big ass computer cases, keyboards and shit really cost a lot when you factor all that in...All that money could go towards something else.

shep

Local alcoholic
Well,im not really jewish but i do celebrate with beer.So now what? :p

Jung

???
Premium
Ok guys, I guess it's ok to call people fags in a joking manner, but jew is out of the question. :thumbsdn:

shep

Local alcoholic
junglizm said:
Ok guys, I guess it's ok to call people fags in a joking manner, but jew is out of the question. :thumbsdn:

Hey jung,happy new year man.Shep's a fucik :thumbsup: n with you man.It's all good

Descent

Hella Constipated
It's okay to call people a Jew is they are not Jewish religiously or ethnically. The same goes for any minority, unless you know the person REALLY well (I personally call one of my friends a Kraut, and he and I really don't care because I am part German and German Jew). I did take offense by that, as would anyone.

You do look German in your picture, how would you like it if I called you a Kraut?

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
WHOA! Don't say that. I am REALLY offended now, I am 1/8th Jewish ethnically.

Do you honestly think that if you were black I would call you a "******?"
Hey man, you of all people should know I didn't mean any disrespect. I didn't say it with any racial bashing in mind; it's not like I used and derogatory slang terms. I mean, it's ok to make fun of the French (which I am), the Brittish, Russian etc, but the Jewish are out of the question? Where's the line for double standards?
shep said:
Hey jung,happy new year man.Shep's a fucik :thumbsup: n with you man.It's all good
Same to you man, I read your comment about joking before I posted that.

edit:

Descent said:
You do look German in your picture, how would you like it if I called you a Kraut?
Honestly I wouldn't care, because it's just the internet and your words can't really hurt me. Furthermore, I wouldn't take offense to an off color remark made in a flaming forum...

I'm sorry though. Happy New Year, I'm going finish drinking. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
You do that...But do us all a favor and take off that "Invisible Mode" shit...we all like you here, now stop chickening out!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
It's okay to call people a Jew is they are not Jewish religiously or ethnically. The same goes for any minority, unless you know the person REALLY well (I personally call one of my friends a Kraut, and he and I really don't care because I am part German and German Jew). I did take offense by that, as would anyone.

That makes no sense at all. Im white, people call me white. When I was catholic, people called me catholic. wtf?

JJ.

Clitpickle
Descent said:
Fuck man, I hate that to. Once, I waited for a DVD for two weeks. One dvd! Also, I've just ordered a 48" TV, and we've been waiting about a week. It's still not shipped, and I'm getting impatient.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
I can see both sides of this argument. who cares??

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
I can see both sides of this argument. who cares??
Well, I sure as hell dont.

BTW I lived in Mexico when I was a kid, and I was the only white girl in a little town called santa maria. so I know about being a minority, I used to get my ass beat all the time. but ya know, so fucking what? My nephews are black, and the call me white trash and I call them little ******s....they are in high school, and we never talked like that when they were little.

Point being, if you are going to freak out everytime someone says 'jew" you might just want to chill the fuck out. People are going to say shit, so the fuck what? How does it affect who you are or how you live your life, unless you allow it too?

Descent

Hella Constipated
It only really affects me if they are using as in insult in a racist way, or if the context seems to be racist. My German friend calls me it all the time, but not in a racist way. Guys rip on each other all the time.

DG, that was also the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read in my entire time on this forum. You deserve 1000 rep points for that.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
It only really affects me if they are using as in insult in a racist way, or if the context seems to be racist. My German friend calls me it all the time, but not in a racist way. Guys rip on each other all the time.

DG, that was also the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read in my entire time on this forum. You deserve 1000 rep points for that.
funny thing is, I didnt even realize who you guys were talking about, which is apparently, you. LOL. I need to pay more attention sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.