WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shirts.... WTF

Ok listen to this shit fukn teacher wanna get in my face today cuz she said my shirt was inapropiate... was assis. princaple (however fuk u spell it) well dam teacher started sayn it was inappropriate... wtf is her prob she was nvr hot enough to look lik gurl on back this shirt??? so she sends me office cuz i refused to turn my shirt inside out! so i went up there and then assis principle tells me go change shirt... fuk her she can go change her own shirt so i walk out the office and go back to class and tell teacher she said it was fine! so just piss teacher n all off again ganna wear it MONDAY!

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
Spongebobmann56 said:
Ok listen to this shit fukn teacher wanna get in my face today cuz she said my shirt was inapropiate... was assis. princaple (however fuk u spell it) well dam teacher started sayn it was inappropriate... wtf is her prob she was nvr hot enough to look lik gurl on back this shirt??? so she sends me office cuz i refused to turn my shirt inside out! so i went up there and then assis principle tells me go change shirt... fuk her she can go change her own shirt so i walk out the office and go back to class and tell teacher she said it was fine! so just piss teacher n all off again ganna wear it MONDAY!
yea i wore a hooters shirt to school once and my shit head teacher made me turn it inside out.