WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

shit hole life

ImpNik

Fresh Meat
I quit my jobs cuz they were crap what the fuck kind of 18 year old gets sucked into the government!!!!!!!!!!
stupid car broke down I WANT A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shit day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I have a great idea. Buy several tons of water and dump it into a sizeable tank. Then, head down to shark infested waters and wrassle yourself a nice ol' Great White. Dump the fucker in the sizeable tank and wait 4 days. By then, he should be nice and hungry. Attach a videocamera to a ledge and focus on the tank. Then, while strapping steaks and burgers to your body, jump into the tank. Watch the fun unravel!

But seriously, fuck off and die. Welcome to the site.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
All I asked for was some friggin sharks with friggin lasers on their heads. Someone throw me a friggin bone.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
lobo said:
You are so stupid ... and lazy ... shame on You! :cool:
OH MY GOD!! Look at you! You messed with his quote and i thought HE actually said it!!! You are so funny and original. I wish I could be like you. :rolleyes:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
tbsrk said:
OH MY GOD!! Look at you! You messed with his quote and i thought HE actually said it!!! You are so funny and original. I wish I could be like you. :rolleyes:
I see stalker material?

tbsrk said:
nah, i already stalk Heather Graham since i saw the movie Boogie Nights.

A chick naked with skates.

What else could a guy ask for?

A chick naked with a gun maybe.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HavokChylde said:
A chick naked with skates.

What else could a guy ask for?

A chick naked with a gun maybe.

Now enough of this thread. Geht out there and post!