WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

shit i hurt myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalinsDumb

Shit Happens
:sword: FUCK i cut myself cutting oranges yesterday and it hurt like a mother. think i may do it again.:sword: :mad: DAMN WHY DOES SHE FUCKIN CALL ME ALL THE TIME? !!!!! i dont answer my cell when she calls and then she calls my house and then she calls my cell again. i dont want to fucken talk to her. GET OVER IT MAN!!! :mad:

Easty

Click click boom
um, hon...one thing at a time. you cut yourself-ouch, that sucks.

hope you feel better.

If you want the oranges to stop calling your phone every time you're cutting them, you should probably wear earplugs and drink a gallon of semen beforehand.

TheLampIncident said:
If you want the oranges to stop calling your phone every time you're cutting them, you should probably wear earplugs and drink a gallon of semen beforehand.
Best.Post.Ever.

Well, in this thread, anyway.:happysad:

Outlawed

Postaholic
You mean GET OVER IT WOMAN!!! Unless ofcourse your mother has a peen. In that case i suggest you cut that instead of the oranges next time.

Base

it's a motherfucker
orange cell phone,lol, 2-4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.