WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shit in a Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Why is it that when you try to say something nice about someone, they always seem to comeback with something that can stay in their ass? Why is that? I mean, all I think that is, is shit in a basket, those stupid sons of bitches. Another thing, what is up with the excess whining and complaining on this site? I won't name any names, but they know who they are. I got advice for those people(s), they can stop the complaining and just shove a cock up their nose, then call themselves the cockinnoodles, better than complaining like a little bitch.

Bullshyt said:
Why is it that when you try to say something nice about someone, they always seem to comeback with something that can stay in their ass? Why is that? I mean, all I think that is, is shit in a basket, those stupid sons of bitches. Another thing, what is up with the excess whining and complaining on this site? I won't name any names, but they know who they are. I got advice for those people(s), they can stop the complaining and just shove a cock up their nose, then call themselves the cockinnoodles, better than complaining like a little bitch.
You got that shit right dude . :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Been saying it since I got here . ;)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I mean, ain't that some shit? Them bitches.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Not to mention the damn basket shitting. That's gotten way out of hand.

G's-up

Postaholic
I thought maybe this was a Christmas gift Idea....Shit in a basket? I could give that to several people I know....but oops, my bad....just another BITCHING thread.......ROFLMAO!! :)

G's-up said:
I thought maybe this was a Christmas gift Idea....Shit in a basket? I could give that to several people I know....but oops, my bad....just another BITCHING thread.......ROFLMAO!! :)
Shit in a Basket.....my only Christmas request.

G's-up

Postaholic
HavokChylde said:
Shit in a Basket.....my only Christmas request.
It's a great gift for in-laws or your "bestest friend"....LOL.....I already have your gift so dont worry...its not shit in a basket.......its christmas's finest......I'll leave the rest for you to guess...muahahahahhahaha!! :p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I erased everything else on my list, but shit. but shit?

G's-up

Postaholic
BUTT shit? what? Yeah, I would erase that from my list also....not a good stocking stuffer....unless your in prision...and if you are, MERRY CHRISTMAS...here's some "shit in a basket"...mmmmm prision.... :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hmmm, that must have been why my stocking smelled so bad last year, and it was squishy, well at least I know no more than I did last year.

G's-up said:
It's a great gift for in-laws or your "bestest friend"....LOL.....I already have your gift so dont worry...its not shit in a basket.......its christmas's finest......I'll leave the rest for you to guess...muahahahahhahaha!! :p
Christmas' finest...?

A faithful woman?

Dum dum dum tssssssssss!

G's-up said:
Oh hell, I thought that's what we were talking about..... :cool:

I've already got 10 bottles. Better come up with a new gift.

G's-up

Postaholic
HavokChylde said:
I've already got 10 bottles. Better come up with a new gift.
You can never have too much Old Spice...mixed with a good egg nogg base.....it can make Christmas ROCK!! :thumbsup:

Takkun

Anonymooo.
Bullshyt said:
People are assholes on the internet. I don't know why, maybe because they can get away with it. It isn't limited to just this site. I've been around. This is, in fact, one of the better ones. Nobody flames you for bad grammar here.

Takkun said:
People are assholes on the internet. I don't know why, maybe because they can get away with it. It isn't limited to just this site. I've been around. This is, in fact, one of the better ones. Nobody flames you for bad grammar here.

I would reserve my judgement on that last one . :)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I can't wait for the next issue of Bong in a Basket to come out. It should be good.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Heres my opinion.

My opinion is you should stop bitching about pople bitching.Wtf do you think this site is ment for huh?
Bitching, flipping out about shit where you cant anywheres else.
Your not worth any good insults.
But yo take the dick out of your ear and listen~this is a whining website, shut the fuck up. :mfinger: :mfinger:

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
10 stars said:
My opinion is you should stop bitching about pople bitching.Wtf do you think this site is ment for huh?
Bitching, flipping out about shit where you cant anywheres else.
Your not worth any good insults.
But yo take the dick out of your ear and listen~this is a whining website, shut the fuck up. :mfinger: :mfinger:
WHO ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION ? IT MEANS SHYTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.