WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

shit on ny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather fucking sucks. 70 one day 30 the next give me a break.

Scott46x said:
Whoooooooooooooooooooooo cares?!

Wtf is this doing in here? wtf are you doing in here?

Life Sucks is teh forum 4 u

n00b head

The pron storer
Who cares about the weather in New York? In Britain it rains all the time but do I give a fuck? No! Because England rocks!!!

Easty

Click click boom
ny has nothing on missouri.

here, the meterologist is really fuckin lucky to report correctly 2 days straight. here at college, we'll have 3 days of sun and warmth, then 2 more of cold winds and rain.

fuck mother nature, right in her ass! :thumbsdn:

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Well, I really don't give a shit about weather other than my own and I know no one else does either, but it's about the same here. Yesterday it was 60-70, now it's snowing. Our meteorologist (fuck spelling), "Well, it's going to be another good day today, most likely high 60's, with a few clouds." Fucking douchebags, what do they get paid for? :gun:

Easty

Click click boom
they get paid to make shit up and point at a screen. they get bonuses for their hair, though.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
People=Shit said:
Well, I really don't give a shit about weather other than my own and I know no one else does either, but it's about the same here. Yesterday it was 60-70, now it's snowing. Our meteorologist (fuck spelling), "Well, it's going to be another good day today, most likely high 60's, with a few clouds." Fucking douchebags, what do they get paid for? :gun:
i didnt read any of that, but i did notice you like slipknot

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i didnt read any of that, but i did notice you like slipknot
No really, my name couldn't have given it away that easily.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Scott46x said:
Interesting point. We'll gather the council and see wht we can do about it.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
People=Shit said:
Actually, I think it was your avatar that tipped him off. Nothing says "I want to slit your throat and fuck the wound" like Pacman.

Descent

Hella Constipated
People=Shit said:
I didn't even know that was a Slipknot song. I like you, but I hate them to death.

Violent Work of Art, Sub Dub Micromachine, Primer 55, Kittie, Lacuna Coil, and many others are where the NuMetal shit is at!

Slipknot has horrible guitar work, drum work, vocals, instrumentation, you name it, these guys can beat it.

For old school metal, there's nothing like Judas Priest, Guns 'N Roses, Alice in Chains, and if you like the pretentious 90's style, Faith No More.

Oh, and Megadeth is like an orgasm in the ears.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
People=Shit said:
one of the best songs on iowa? i think you picked a pretty obvious name.

Status
Not open for further replies.