WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shit sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taubin

Fresh Meat
One of the all time great rock god's died yesterday, and I just wanted to take this time to pay him some respect, and rant a little bit. Dimebag Darrell was probably the best metal guitar player that ever existed. He was gunned down DURING A SHOW by some worthless piece of shit. The only "good" thing that came out of it, was the fact that the afor mentioned piece of shit was killed on the scene. If anyone can explain to me what the hell is going on in someones head when they go up and shoot someone of that calibur. It's bullshit.

Dimebag

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Dimebag was by no means the best, I'm sorry to disappoint you... Marty Friedman and JAson Becker hold that honour in my mind. However, Dimebag was a very well respected guitarist, and one of the best, and it is an utter shame he had to die... He made a few classics with Pantera (I'm currently wearing my Pantera shirt as my one small tribute to him). RIP Dimebag, you will be missed by the metal fans.

tzedek

Original Member
pic stolen from jung...

VenomHowell said:
Dimebag was by no means the best, I'm sorry to disappoint you...

the club were that happened is fucked

The guy should have gone to a Metallica concert and done this instead. Although I don't like Pantera much either. As far as this incident, it stirs no emotions in me whatsoever. I don't feel like saying anything good or bad.

Jung

???
Premium
Taubin said:
One of the all time great rock god's died yesterday, and I just wanted to take this time to pay him some respect, and rant a little bit. Dimebag Darrell was probably the best metal guitar player that ever existed. He was gunned down DURING A SHOW by some worthless piece of shit. The only "good" thing that came out of it, was the fact that the afor mentioned piece of shit was killed on the scene. If anyone can explain to me what the hell is going on in someones head when they go up and shoot someone of that calibur. It's bullshit.

Dimebag
Kind of late on this one, ace.
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=5636

Last edited by a moderator:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
SO sad. moment of silence. okay then. LET'S ROCK! ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.