WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shit that hurts.

Reqium

Tenderony
Ever take a shit and it feels like your giving birth to a 8 lbs. baby? Well i did earlier today. I almost thought i was having a stroke, or getting a hernia. Like christ i had to give it a pep talk to get it out. Even after that i couldn't walk straight felt like my ass had been torn apart by a black man. Anyone else want to share a story shoot away.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
man i havent had a bomb like that in at least a year, but i know the pain....god its pain

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
baby

hey requim how do you know how it feels to give birth to a 8 lb. baby.............HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM are you hiding something

for real c'mon tell us

magnolia

Postaholic
Man...more than I needed to know. I think we've all had em. But NOTHING hurts worse than ur period cramp. Lasts for a whole fucking week and your doubled over cuz you can't stand straight. Well, labor would be worse. Haha. But anyway, yeah, that sucks.

Hell, I just had a painful shit last night. I was like "ARGH! Shit too wide!" Or I would have said that, but it was past midnight.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
magnolia said:
But NOTHING hurts worse than ur period cramp. Lasts for a whole fucking week and your doubled over cuz you can't stand straight. Well, labor would be worse. Haha. But anyway, yeah, that sucks.
I'd have to say that getting kick in the nads would have to be about the same level. It's so painful that when other guys see it happen, they feel the pain too. It might not last an entire week, but the pain can be so intense that one blacks out from it.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Hell yea i agree with ya there a kick in the balls is horrible!
But as to the original point of this thread... yeah it does sometimes feel like its comming out sideways...

Sektor

Particinator
I refuse to comment on this...

However, BRiT, have you ever heard of someone getting kicked in the nuts so hard that it flies into their stomach and they have to get surgery to get it moved back? Ouch.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
So what do you think of the rectum as a whole?
I think it should be wiped out.

A thread about dookie... :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
taking a shit just after you ate an habanero pepper is right up there with it, goddamn that burns so bad when the logs come out. Goddamn, bad shit.

Reqium

Tenderony
Skyline-Cobra said:
hey requim how do you know how it feels to give birth to a 8 lb. baby.............HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM are you hiding something

for real c'mon tell us
Yes im a 20 yr old transvestite. How you doin? Wanna shack up? No? That's what i thought.

As for chicks, I think Vengaboy? said it best " Sucks to be you"

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yup, when you look down at your self-made logs, and you see one thats at least 5 inches thick, you know you ate something badass the night before. I do all this for shits and grins! Hmmm...now I have to take a shit, but I'm still grinning. :confused:

Reqium

Tenderony
Bullshyt said:
Yup, when you look down at your self-made logs, and you see one thats at least 5 inches thick, you know you ate something badass the night before. I do all this for shits and grins! Hmmm...now I have to take a shit, but I'm still grinning. :confused:
The worst by far was after mexican night. Shit. Talk about the ring of fire. I almost started crying because it felt like someone poured gasoline on my rectum and lit it on fire.

Reqium

Tenderony
HOly spam btw bull. Either way i've learned to stay away from habinero? chili that lights your anus right up. Even wiping 3 days later hurts.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Have you ever eaten an habanero pepper as a whole. That is the hottest thing in the entire fucking world!! Damn!