WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shit, they figured us out.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium

I’m honestly speechless, this sounds like drunken ramblings. Or when you argue about inane stuff for the hell of it. I feel sorry for you guys, because you got those people there.

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Yeah, and literally that @Swah. People who have no concept of human heart, Because they've been insulated favorites their entire lives. As were their parents, and there's. Trying to understand a dimension they can't see or taste so it can't exist. Tell me I can't do something. That's my incentive to do it.

CoprophagousCop

Why am I seeing a panda in my avatar picture?
Premium
What's a kylogram?

Is it a measure of Kylo Ren's mass?

(Don't tell Tucker that electricity is only measured in metric units.)

• 1Like
Reactions: Stardust

ib4

Error
Staff
I'm good with our current system of measurements. I don't think we should have to spend years joining the rest of the world when, it just is...what it is. We are already here, its another thing that just makes us American as does our problems. We will work through them all eventually and hopefully.

As for Fox news here...99.9% when I see content from their organization, I cringe so so so hard, it literally makes me want to start plucking my own finger and toenails. I'm just waiting for them to come out in anger about using Arabic numbers o.0

I encourage -> https://www.sho.com/the-loudest-voice

• 2Like
Reactions: MaxPower and Stardust

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
@ib4 oh yeah, you can keep doing that if that’s what you want. But their reasoning and inane bashing oh and blatant lies is what gets me. It's great material though, we have “no go-go zone” in our house whenever where renovating.

• 2Like
Reactions: ib4 and MaxPower

CoprophagousCop

Why am I seeing a panda in my avatar picture?
Premium
We already use metric/SI in anything that matters. It's only the general public who use imperial.
The construction industry in the United States does not use the metric system (apart from electrical units).

Now, regardless whether you prefer the metric system or not, those two idiots at Fox News do not understand that the metric system was developed in order to simplify the math involved when converting from one unit to another. Since we humans write numbers in decimal, converting between metric units can be done by simply moving the decimal point left or right.

• 2Like
Reactions: Stardust and Jung

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
If your shop ever does any work for the CWS you will absolutely be turning your tape in for the metric version. And you will quickly realize it's the most convenient, simple, self checking system. And when you switch back to Standard you'll welcome it like your girlfriends ex-lover.

Jung

???
Premium
The construction industry in the United States does not use the metric system (apart from electrical units).
Because the contractors and laborers can't read those plans. Most engineering sectors work in SI and then just let CAD convert if they need.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
We are moving into a type 2 civilization as we fart. To become space chimps and traverse the galaxy as a type 3 civilization, you need to evolve as one. The non conformist stay behind, here, and incinerate with rest of the surface dwellers.

The 1%, the illuminati, they planned your future. Well, not yours, but all that remains of the planet hopping locust better known as the human.

:poof: /end JLXC transmission.

😳

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
We are moving into a type 2 civilization as we fart. To become space chimps and traverse the galaxy as a type 3 civilization, you need to evolve as one. The non conformist stay behind, here, and incinerate with rest of the surface dwellers.

The 1%, the illuminati, they planned your future. Well, not yours, but all that remains of the planet hopping locust better known as the human.

:poof: /end JLXC transmission.

😳
Oof indeed.

• 1Agree
Reactions: YogurtExplosion