WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

shit

im new on her so i have no clue how this bloody thing works so if any could tell me id be grateful thnx you :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
stephthesmurf said:
im new on her so i have no clue how this bloody thing works so if any could tell me id be grateful thnx you :thumbsup:
Each forum has a description of what the intended topics will be.

You can review the WTF.com rules and guidelines, and the use of Reputation points by CLICKING HERE Reputation points can be given to or taken away from a member by clicking the
button at the top right of the post that you want to comment on.

Some guidelines for "giving good Rep":
-Although there are no firm rules for giving good or bad rep points, it's intent is for the user to show the member who you are giving rep to, how you felt about a particular post.

-When you click the button, you will be able to choose "Approve" or Disapprove" of the post in question. Please be advised that it is considered good form to leave a comment on why you gave that person REP. and to sign it with your member name. This way the member knows why they are being either praised or admonished for his or her actions.

Welcome, and feel free to ask questions.

Cheers :beerchug:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
stephthesmurf said:
welcome have any questions pm me.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
stephthesmurf said:
1)here not "her"
2)you are way to nice for this site Go AWAY....joking just joking
and 3) welcome fellow ranter

you'll figure it out before you know it, and then you won't be able to escape. hooray!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sanity?

Edit:// If you find you're still having problems, you can visit The Practice Internet .

Welcome to WTF.com (Don't forget clean underwear).

Signify

Particinator
NoSubstance said:
Sanity?

Edit:// If you find you're still having problems, you can visit The Practice Internet .

Welcome to WTF.com (Don't forget clean underwear).
wow. i sure did learn a thing or 2.

Anyway, shouldn't this be in the welcome wagon?

shep

Local alcoholic
yes it should.Welcome and F.U :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
stephthesmurf said:
Hi and welcome. It is pretty easy to hang on this forum, everone is cool. Just watch out for the carebears, they have a thing for smurfs.