shit..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dammmmmn it, I was moving my tv and it all went fine, I noticed the other day there is a scratch the size of this on it:

|
|
|

It looks like a surface scratch but it feels a little deeper, does anyone know of any scratch filler/scratch fixer remover whatever.. It would really help..

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
There's a product that Malco makes called "Tru-grit" it might work. This shit is like 35 bucks a quart tho, I use it on cars to fill in scratches. You could find it maybe somwhere like Lowes or a local car body shop. But im not sure if your talking about the glass or the plastic. Might just have to deal with the scratch tho, lmao cheeper... :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Clutchtwice said:
There's a product that Malco makes called "Tru-grit" it might work. This shit is like 35 bucks a quart tho, I use it on cars to fill in scratches. You could find it maybe somwhere like Lowes or a local car body shop. But im not sure if your talking about the glass or the plastic. Might just have to deal with the scratch tho, lmao cheeper... :thumbsup:
It's on the glass.. Jesus it's annoying..

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
p99 said:
It's on the glass.. Jesus it's annoying..

Wetsand the bitch then use a buffer cream on it.... Hell it works for headlights and winshields.. Worth a shot anyway.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Clutchtwice said:
Yea but it was so big you had to make a thread on it...lmao :p
It fucks up the color and makes this big rainbow line where its scratched because it distorts the image..

Chris

Sick Bastard
oh my god, I have a scratch on my TV!!! hehe, just had to say that, you will get over the scratch...eventually...