WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

shit..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dammmmmn it, I was moving my tv and it all went fine, I noticed the other day there is a scratch the size of this on it:

|
|
|

It looks like a surface scratch but it feels a little deeper, does anyone know of any scratch filler/scratch fixer remover whatever.. It would really help..

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
There's a product that Malco makes called "Tru-grit" it might work. This shit is like 35 bucks a quart tho, I use it on cars to fill in scratches. You could find it maybe somwhere like Lowes or a local car body shop. But im not sure if your talking about the glass or the plastic. Might just have to deal with the scratch tho, lmao cheeper... :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Clutchtwice said:
There's a product that Malco makes called "Tru-grit" it might work. This shit is like 35 bucks a quart tho, I use it on cars to fill in scratches. You could find it maybe somwhere like Lowes or a local car body shop. But im not sure if your talking about the glass or the plastic. Might just have to deal with the scratch tho, lmao cheeper... :thumbsup:
It's on the glass.. Jesus it's annoying..

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
p99 said:
It's on the glass.. Jesus it's annoying..

Wetsand the bitch then use a buffer cream on it.... Hell it works for headlights and winshields.. Worth a shot anyway.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
use some ducttape or some scotch tape :thumbsup: !
lol jp

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
p99 said:
Jesus, a damn drill, it's only a little scratch..

Yea but it was so big you had to make a thread on it...lmao :p

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Clutchtwice said:
Yea but it was so big you had to make a thread on it...lmao :p
It fucks up the color and makes this big rainbow line where its scratched because it distorts the image..

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
p99 said:
It fucks up the color and makes this big rainbow line where its scratched because it distorts the image..

Holy shit! sounds like it's fucked

Chris

Sick Bastard
oh my god, I have a scratch on my TV!!! hehe, just had to say that, you will get over the scratch...eventually...