WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shitman and his bananas.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lately I've been eating a lot of bananas... Now, yesterday I went to take a shit, and when I finished I looked at it for some reason or other. What I saw was a brown man in the likes of a 5 year old's drawing, holding a banana, THAT ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE A BANANA!

Any thoughts?

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
That is definately information that I can do without, step away from the computer....live life... love...stop eating bananas:happysad:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
There is nothing wrong if you glance at your shit. Your urine and shit will usually tell if you have something wrong with you.

Now what's FUCKED UP, is when you start imagining things out of your shit. Now when you get to this stage, I suggest you seek professional help.

lady victoria said:
That is definately information that I can do without, step away from the computer....live life... love...stop eating bananas :happysad:
Agreed. Are you sure you wern't hallucenating (sp?) mmm...cheese or something? :rolleyes:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
There is nothing wrong if you glance at your shit. Your urine and shit will usually tell if you have something wrong with you.

Now what's FUCKED UP, is when you start imagining things out of your shit. Now when you get to this stage, I suggest you seek professional help.
HOLY SHIT IT'S SHITMAN!

Oh... it's just CFF... am I hallucinating?

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
mmm...cheese said:
Lately I've been eating a lot of bananas... Now, yesterday I went to take a shit, and when I finished I looked at it for some reason or other. What I saw was a brown man in the likes of a 5 year old's drawing, holding a banana, THAT ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE A BANANA!

Any thoughts?
BAH! you sound just like my cousin.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
mmm...cheese said:

Any thoughts?
You're so full of shit, you know that?

Onsube

Fresh Meat
ChilianFuckFace said:

Must.. . resist... pun...

HOLY SHIT!