WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shittiest Movie In A Long Time

Turanus

Smokin pole every day*
Alexander. What a bloody waste of 2.5 hours. All the hype about this movie and it dragged on and on. Other than seeing Rosario Dawson's big boobies this movie blows goats.

Don't waste your time.

Subotai

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Turanus said:
Alexander. What a bloody waste of 2.5 hours. All the hype about this movie and it dragged on and on. Other than seeing Rosario Dawson's big boobies this movie blows goats.

Don't waste your time.

Subotai
My friend brought this movie over this weekend, but we were too "busy" to watch it. I guess I should be glad, even though I don't know why I would take your word for it.

I check on imdb.com and it has a pretty shitty rating. 5.5/10.

screw_ball said:
Don't sign your posts.
Why not?

-ChilianFuckFace!

R

RedOctober

Well, it may be hard to understand this movie for some that think Alexander the Great lived in medieval times.. :rolleyes:

It's a bit like feeding pearls to the hogs. :p

Slacker

Postaholic
I don't watch movies that much so what is Monty Python?

-Linksy

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Linksy said:
I don't watch movies that much so what is Monty Python?

-Linksy

*faints* Monty Python is old slapstick british humour...Get the Meaning of Life or watch some of the TV show called Flying Circus.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Janglenut said:
Monty Python is the worst movie.

_Jay_
I cannot believe you said that! Besides, just saying "Monty Python is the worst movie" makes no sense, because there were a few MP moviies. Holy Grail, Life of Brian, Meaning of Life, Fish Called Wanda, and a few years ago they came out with Dangerous Creatures, which wasnt all that good, but had its moments. Holy grail and life of brian are absolutely classic, and it upsets me to hear you talk so.

- Harry Potter

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I think the worst movies are found on LifeTime network. It pains me just catching 2 frames of any movie on that channel as I cycle through the channels. I want to get station blocked from my TV due to the untollerable suckage factor.

-- Peter North

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I just want to sign a post to see what it's like.

-Mickey Mouse

It amazes me that people don't know going in whether or not a movie is going to suck. I saw the previews for Alexander and new it would attain heights of sucktitude never seen before by a movie. Period movies in general suck.
Whoever said Monty Python sucks is an idiot.

Jung

???
Premium
sideshow_bob said:
Whoever said Monty Python sucks is an idiot.
No, they just have a different opinion that you do. :rolleyes:

-Kermit the fucking Frog

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
One of my fav movies would have to be Euro Trip. And i liked alexander, i am just into those movies...

-Fred Flintstone