WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shitty teachers ruined my fucking life..

Fuck these shitty teachers..Not the mean ones..But the ones who simply CANT FUCKING TEACH.. They expect you to know all this bs..Make you do all written work..and get out the easy way by not even helping or explaining anything...Above that..Most of these shitty teachers are assholes..They have no clue how to connect with kids..or how to make them feel comfortable..My dad pretty much thinks i should be doing so good..but i fucking suck at school..mostly because i have crappy teachers..And new york state's SHITTY SCHOOLING SYSTEM..Ugh..Im goin nowhere with my life

Descent

Hella Constipated
Um...yeah...I should have briefed you about this.

Adam, we don't like this shit in our forum.

I suggest you post something else next time.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
umm i should of breifed you that. He made a rant. stated with some good reasoning why he dislikes some of his teachers and the fear that he is going no where with his life. nothing wrong with this post.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Teachers can make a large difference in your education. I have had some pretty asshole teachers before. Luckily, my kids have had nothing but goodness from thier teachers.

x_blank_x

i have a life. hav u?
my teachers cant control our form + we are supposed 2 be at a grammar skool. to put on that, we are a grammar skool fo fucks sake. none of the teachers are assholes, they just dont know what is goin on in life. so we take the piss. easiest way to get around skool ;) :redface:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Teachers can make a large difference in your education. I have had some pretty asshole teachers before.
Yeah I've had one, one was so horrible I got a F in her class, took the same class next year with a different teacher, got a B. It makes a major difference.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
This will sound mean, but you can't give all the fault of flunking to the shitty teachers, there are many things.

I've had a lot of shitty teachers in my life, and I do right now in the univeristy. When this happens you learn on your own, read on your own and do your best knowing that you're superior than that guy that can't do anything to help you because, most of the times, they just don't care.

You get over it, and move on.

lol teachers at my skool at fucken crap aswell and cant control the class then have a winge bitch and moan when we dont learn anything and they dont even try to teach us

x_blank_x said:
my teachers cant control our form + we are supposed 2 be at a grammar skool. to put on that, we are a grammar skool fo fucks sake. none of the teachers are assholes, they just dont know what is goin on in life. so we take the piss. easiest way to get around skool ;) :redface:
that grammar school must have had really shitty teachers who couldn't teach...

Fugly

Tenderony
You know it shoud be a general rule that before you rant about how bad your teachers suck you form a cohrent and spellchecked sentance. I don't know maybe its just me.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Students blame the teachers, teachers blame the kids ... its a catch 22 .... although, I would suggest "reading" once in a while.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I honestly think its the kids/students fault in the 1st place, they can't learn, because its too confusing or they dont get it,
So they blame it on the teacher
for being a shitty teacher, but really infact, its the students fault for not trying harder.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
teachers hate dealing with you as much as you hate dealing with them

Descent

Hella Constipated
Oh yes. Adam was ranting about Miss Rudin in this thread.

She was a student teacher, biggest dumbass ever. It got so bad our real teacher had to pull her out.

Fucking retard...

moe

Clitpickle
you can bitch about ur teachers and fail because they dont realize that you fall below the plaine of intelligence that you reside or you can ignore them and teach yourself. i did this and it got me out of high school 2 years earily. now i get to do what i want without having to worry about school.. its great! besides school is just a part time prison in reality, who wouldnt want to leave sooner?