WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shninz. New mo-fo

linz666

Flame Bait
this is me first postie. hallo hallo mutha fluffas! hows it hangin? well lets see wot ya can do on dis thing...

linz666

Flame Bait
wtf. not funny

skullmaster said:
Do you have aids?
:confused:
no i dont have aids but sum1 close to me has, so shut ur fuking trap n think about it before u say something like that

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Whoa somebody is a pissy little fuck! Maybe you should have gotten to know the place before posting cunt. We ain't the nicest people. But as many have said to me. *brace yourself...stealing a slogan* The internets: It's serious business.

/me pummels jiraffe for violating wtf-copyright laws

welcome, type better before you get banned! weee!

Outlawed

Postaholic
Welcome, and i hope you have a nice stay. Act like a cunt again and i won't go all humanitarian on you.

This girl is to humanity what mayonnaise is to sandwiches.

Repulsive.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
linz666 said:
no i dont have aids but sum1 close to me has, so shut ur fuking trap n think about it before u say something like that
Learn English. AIM/AOL speak isn't allowed here. Read the rules.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Wait! This is the Chav fuck ain't it! Oh Ms.Chav can I have your autograph! No. On second thought I'll go back to playing FF7. Hey! Even Barret hates you look!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Looks like they've already frightened you off. Oh sad, nevermind.

Welcome.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
three threads in one sordid spray of wetshit posting..
threads two and three being wholly undecipherable except by junglizm who deemed them deletable..
one can only assume your brief life on this site will be dull.

welcome.
but, the door's over there..

littleone

the short crazy one
Read the rules, unintelligent ass fuck. And welcome, to your hell.