WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shooting up! Me & LV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
I'm here for you baby. I dig your scene. Your ride is like candy. Is you a moon beam? Like a lightning flash, I crash. Mellow and insecure, I think of you all.

Are you the one for me, that special girl. Who will make me feel complete, in our little world? Can I trust you to always be there, with a smile on your face, and your anus chased? Yeah, I dig da bum-hole. Your bum-hole.

We can have so much fun together, you and I, like shooting up, it's a surprise. What do you tink of me now? Lady Victoria? I a philosophical mind, trapped within the ghetto. Are you the one to set me free?

With a little bit of work that could go in Writer's Block.

Blaze Daily

Blaze Ghely said:
I'm here for you baby. I dig your scene. Your ride is like candy. Is you a moon beam? Like a lightning flash, I crash. Mellow and insecure, I think of you all.

Are you the one for me; that special girl? Who will make me feel complete in our little world? Can I trust you to always be faithful; to the end of time? We were always cool, falling behind.

We can have so much fun together, you and I, like shooting up, it's a surprise.
:mfinger:

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Take note kiddies this is what drugs do to you. :rotflmao:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ill have what he's having

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Personally I think the two of them should meet and LV can either kick him in the nuts or fuck his brains out just so this shit would stop.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Don't you find it funny, in a creepy-sorta-annoying-15-year-old-bullshit, kinda way?

and also, I vote on the nut kick, would most likely happen.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
BklynCannonball said:
Personally I think the two of them should meet and LV can either kick him in the nuts or fuck his brains out just so this shit would stop.
Tell you what Bkyln you can fuck him! Ill just continue to verbally kick him in the nuts!

Blaze Daily

Ball torture is cool wid me darlin...but I aint gonna do both ov you at once, nah, I only got all ov my luvin for LV. Fo real.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
no man deserves to be kicked in the balls, even one as wacky as blaze daily. it's just cruel. :thumbsdn:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Blaze Daily said:
Ball torture is cool wid me darlin...but I aint gonna do both ov you at once, nah, I only got all ov my luvin for LV. Fo real.
This coming from someone who said she could die now. :rolleyes:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
* MaxPower shines the chrome plated steel tips on his Taint Splitting Boots.

diamond

The nice guy
MaxPower said:
* MaxPower shines the chrome plated steel tips on his Taint Splitting Boots.
Don't move that foot Max.....I want to check my make up.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Blaze Daily said:

LOSER!!! :rotflmao:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Next there will be anal beads at your front door. :rolleyes:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Isn't that a line from a song?

Anal beads at your front door
Pop 'em em in baby, you know the score
I love it when you call me a whore
Anal beads in my back door

Wooo hooo beads!