WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shoplifters of the world.

Five finger Discount..

• Yes, all the time

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Here and there.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • When I was a kid...

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Never, (but there was this one time when).........

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Have you ever stolen something??

If no than your full of it!

If yes, let's hear it... Where, when, and why??

G's-up

Postaholic
ROFL Candy......I was a kid and that DAMN BRACHS stand was WIDE open ... I mean what the hell do they expect from a kid when you just put it out there like that ...... I got caught though....I had a hole in my pocket. DOH!! :thumbsup:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
im ashamed of this ...kinda....
i worked for this asshole onetime.....i musta been 16....i did some tech work for him...paid me two bux an hour....asshole...anyways...this was back when ppl where totally oblivious to computers....so he charged them ridiculous amounts of money for upgrades..
lets say he would upgrade from 32MBytes of RAM to 64MB ....So he made them think he was buying the 64[as upgrade] ....jack up the price and keep the 32....when in reality he should have added the 64..make it 96....OR he would buy the 32mb chip..charge them for the 64 ..plus labor..with a mandatory service charge... very unethical....and ppl didnt know wtf??? so what i did is id let them keep the 32MB...even tho it was policy for us to keep them....so alll in all...it really cost them say...70bux for the chip..my boss would charge them about 200 bux...for labor..chip...and other charges he came up with...
a few times i even put extra shit on their computers....hard drives we had layin around....a faster cd-rom...etc etc....i only did that so that they at least get what they paid for...
i understand this guy had to jack up prices a little bit....to make profit..but it got to the point where we acutally...the techs..had to talk to him....un-fuckin-ethical....

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I stole a few times when I was a kid....And got busted every time....The first time I stole It was from Sav-on drugs. I had been sealing from them for a week and little did I know they were on to me (every time I opened the packages and threw them in the same spot it never donned on me why the empty packages were not still there)...This fucken asshole came down on me like I was a hardened criminal....He scarred me so bad I was in tears, then the fuck called Jonny law to take me home and explain to my parents......Man if I ever run into that dude in a dark alley......any way I was 7 years old.... :cry: You think I would learn my lesson...HELL NO...I finally gave up in my early teens.....

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have never shoplifted in my life. Stealing is fucking wrong.

Oh, and stealing an ice cream sandwich from the school cafeteria doesn't count. I did feel horrible about doing that though...I could barely eat my lunch...I felt like I had just broken one of my own personal respect codes...

Pachyderm

I really did.
I've only stolen small things from big places, it's so easy. But the last thing I stole was some finger nail clippers in the shape of a turtle..I need to get back on that..oh I stole some underwear too..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I stole alot of stuff when I was a teenager. I wallked out of sears with 5 prom dresses. I walked right past the cashier. My best friend was in her car and her jaw just dropped. I was an adrenaline junkie when I was a kid, I did alot of stupid things that if my kids ever did I would beat thier asses up and down the block.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
dustinzgirl said:
I stole alot of stuff when I was a teenager. I wallked out of sears with 5 prom dresses. I walked right past the cashier. My best friend was in her car and her jaw just dropped. I was an adrenaline junkie when I was a kid, I did alot of stupid things that if my kids ever did I would beat thier asses up and down the block.
where to start.....ummmm... ok walmart, i dident do this but my friend did (i drove) he walked out of walmart with a 900watt amp and a dual screen dvd player for a car. more to come maybe he will be on later...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
TwisT said:

this zipbo lighter from hottopic i jsut wanted it.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh god I remember when I was 6years old and I saw something I liked, so I ended up grabbing it, well my mom was out of the store so I ended up leaving and going out there with her so then I ended up just walking out with it and didnt ever realize it till I got home.

Just goes to show how easy it is to steal.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
My son put a car in his pocket when he was like, 3. I dont think he understood that it was stealing, but I made him take it to the store security and say sorry. I have never had to worry about it since then.
Just one note: In my teenage years, I never stole from poeple, just departemnt stores, mainly, because I could.
So i guess I am a hypocrite, but arent all parents supposed to be?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I set my first major house fire when I was 4.....

I "gradiated" to shopping lifting by 5 and was into mail fraud by 15.
Remember those comic book ads back in the day:

$$$Make BIG Money FAST$$$ Send $1 and a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) to: Big Money Enterprises.

In return, they recieved a piece of paper that stated "do what I did".

Yep, that was me, my mailbox was packed, my mom was freaked and the Post Master General didn't think it was funny at all.

I eventually went on to bigger and better things, but I won't be implicating myself here. :cool:

TwisT said:

when i was a little kiddie, i went to bush gardens. i was having fun and all but i was verrrrrry verrry hungry. so it was either steal that candy from the stand, or eat my pet giraffe. i chose giraffe. but i thought about stealing the candy. isnt that bad enough?!?!?! huh?!!?!?! YOU WANT TO FIGHT?!?!?! PUNK!!! i was hung-e. so i ate my giraffe, and if you have any problems wit it then talk to my lawyer, DEA. im payin outta my ass for him so he must be good. i mean, $1000000000000000000000000000000 dollars a case is a bit pricey, but oh well. hell screw your life up so bad, youll have to sleep in a slightly dirty house. take that!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
deus_ex_machina said:
when i was a little kiddie, i went to bush gardens. i was having fun and all but i was verrrrrry verrry hungry. so it was either steal that candy from the stand, or eat my pet giraffe. i chose giraffe. but i thought about stealing the candy. isnt that bad enough?!?!?! huh?!!?!?! YOU WANT TO FIGHT?!?!?! PUNK!!! i was hung-e. so i ate my giraffe, and if you have any problems wit it then talk to my lawyer, DEA. im payin outta my ass for him so he must be good. i mean, $1000000000000000000000000000000 dollars a case is a bit pricey, but oh well. hell screw your life up so bad, youll have to sleep in a slightly dirty house. take that!
Bush Gardens is pretty cool, but not as awsome as Kings Dominion with all those rollercoasters :woot:

Anyway, yes I have stollen lots of times from work. We are suppose to pay half price for our food when we eat on meal, but who wants to pay like $5 and some change sometimes $6. When you work with all that food around you, you get hungry and you just can't help but to steal thier good food and eat it. To let you all know its a Buffet, something just like Golden Correl but we are called FireMountain, formally known as Ryan's Family Steak House.

does gehtting all you can eat food and giving a lot of that big portion of food to that friend when he didnt pay count as stealing? then yes. i have stolen one hundred

billion times

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I am a self confessed reappropriator... or acquisitionist... last thing I got was a 17inch flat screen tv/monitor w/built in DVD player... its sweet... it fell of the back of a truck...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've never stolen anything major. A candy bar when I was 6, I walked out of a gas station with it. I felt so bad after eating it that I threw up...

Yeah, I was a softie. My step brother dared me to do it.

When I started smoking weed, I would go to target and steal CD's that I didn't want. It was kind of like a hobby. I never got caught... we had a pretty good system.

But that got old. Now I don't steal.

Yes I have

When I was a kid me and my brother would go to the store and steal GIJOES and Transformers. We would also steal CD's as we got a little older and we would also go and steal clothes. The reason because we thought it was fun until we got caught by Mall security :sword: one day.