WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Shot In Foot.

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#1
Shot

The guys even says to take the gun out of his pocket but he doesn't listen. This is funny and stupid.
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
3
38
#2
Should have listened. Thats is his own fault, and he deserves it!
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#3
In the immortal voice of Buggs Bunny

"What a Maroooon"
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#4
You would think he would have common sense by not putting the gun in is pocket and listening to his friends.
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#5
I'm sure this is a horribly magled quote but I nknow it goes something like this

There is nothing common about sense.
 

gummi_

Tenderony
166
0
0
#6
The one i knew of is...

Common sense isnt so common

Maybe yours is another one though :)
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#7
Yeah I also heard "Common sense, Isn't"
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#8
Comon sense is what a person should allready know with out thinking. :thumbsup:
 

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
222
0
0
#9
Ahhhaha

That was funny, what a dillhole.
 

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
217
0
0
#10
What I thought was funny, was that it looked like all of his friends just stood around and laughed at him instead of trying to help him. And who is dumb enough to put a loaded gun in their pocket? LOL
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#11
skwabari_shtcak said:
What I thought was funny, was that it looked like all of his friends just stood around and laughed at him instead of trying to help him. And who is dumb enough to put a loaded gun in their pocket? LOL
Well i guess he is dumb enough and what still gets me is that he never listened to his friends.
 

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
217
0
0
#12
That's men for ya. You would think that it was a woman that told him not to put it in his pocket, men never listen to a woman. Makes you wonder if he actually learned something from that!!! Probably not. He didn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#13
skwabari_shtcak said:
That's men for ya. You would think that it was a woman that told him not to put it in his pocket, men never listen to a woman. Makes you wonder if he actually learned something from that!!! Probably not. He didn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.
Well in the first place you wouldn't probaly see a woman with a gun. But I am a guy and I am still smart enough not to put it in my pocket.
 

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
217
0
0
#14
Linksy said:
Well in the first place you wouldn't probaly see a woman with a gun. But I am a guy and I am still smart enough not to put it in my pocket.

How chauvinistic (sp?) was that statement? For your information I am an excellent marks(wo)man. And I see alot of MEN on the range that don't even know how to hold a rifle or handgun.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#15
skwabari_shtcak said:
How chauvinistic (sp?) was that statement? For your information I am an excellent marks(wo)man. And I see alot of MEN on the range that don't even know how to hold a rifle or handgun.
I know but you don't see much women holding guns. I didn't say that they never carry them and I said I wouldn't put a gun in my pochet.
 

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
217
0
0
#16
Linksy said:
I know but you don't see much women holding guns. I didn't say that they never carry them and I said I wouldn't put a gun in my pochet.
Cause we hide them in our purses. lol
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#20
hey wait, jerks. i'm dumb enough to put a loaded gun (with a round in the chamber, even) in my pocket. the safety of carrying a gun depends upon two things:

1) always respecting the kind of damage it can cause
2) never forgetting about or neglecting its presence in any way.