WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Should a guy make the first move ???

FlyerJt

Fresh Meat
Should the guy make the first move or the girl?????? Ive asked other people this and they dont know how to answer. (If its the guy to make the first move, wats a good way to ?)

Thanx!!!!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Guys should. Whip your dick out and wave it around. That always works for me.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I think the guy should make the first move.. because I'm rather shy, I don't act like it but I am when he comes to intamicy.
Normally if you start off hugging and then tilt her chin up to kiss.. if thats what your looking for.
Remember, kissing leads somewhere ;)
If your old enough that is!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well, I hope that helps. Is that the kinda advice your looking for or not?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
What I did, is I waited until the two of us were alone, and we were just tackling each other, and then when I tackled her to her bed, I went for it, and baam. :thumbsup:
Or just follows Meh's advice, that works too.

I'm an old fashioned gal, guys should make the move first. If the guy shows confidence the girl is more likely to be agreeable.

Jeanne

Banned - What an Asshat!
Men in France are not the same as in America. Here they do not like aggressive woman and dont understand when a woman talks to them. For them it is to take you. I much prefer Americans because they are not so afraid of a woman who knows what she likes.

Bisou!

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think its kinda cute when guys are shy, so then I wouldnt mind making the first move.
But I do like the old-fashioned way, becuase Im shy too.

keebs

Particinator
i think a guy should make the first move, but women should make it known they want him to make a move, i dated this one girl, and she always gave off body laguage of dont touch me, then later on after we broke up she was like "yeah he never tryed anything", and im like "WFT?!?! you never wanted anything!"

Easty

Click click boom
FlyerJt said:
Should the guy make the first move or the girl?????? Ive asked other people this and they dont know how to answer. (If its the guy to make the first move, wats a good way to ?)

Thanx!!!!
all i can get out is "hi". then everything else is gibberish

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
The guy definately should. Meh's advice was the best here.

chspaulwall

CHSTOYSOLDIER06
i agree with keebs... a guy should make the 1st move, but girls hav to show some sign that it's what they want... rite now i'm talkin w/a girl and she's said that i'd definately hav to make the first move for things to get more serious btw us... girls are jus usually so hard to read becuz they send off so many different signals and we dont know whether or not its the rite time to make the move... and timing is vurry important, cuz if u make a move when she's not ready, she'll be outta there quicker than a gloveless O.J. :thumbsup:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
i don't like overly eager guys, its a turn off. i do like it when guys are smooth enough to know they are welcomed to & do (make a first move).

FlyerJt

Fresh Meat
?

Well if yal girls send off signals wat r they ?????? Thanks for all ur replies and srry im having girl troubles (tryin to figure out wat to do!!!)

FlyerJt

Fresh Meat
one more thing

One thing is, This girl im tryin to get, i just found out shes moven back to her home country in the middle of june! What do i do?????? ARGGG PLEASE HELP I DONT KNOW WAT THE FUCK TO DO!!!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Um, make a move?

Even if she goes, you'd at least have told her and gotten the proposition on the table. (I don't mean sex on the table. Well, that wouldn't be such a bad thing either. ha! table sex.)

bnccoder

Postaholic
Just ask her if she wants to go see a movie sometime or something. No guts no glory.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
FlyerJt said:

Thanx!!!!
If the guy wants to get a piece there ain't no harm in tryin!

If you don't make a move you'll never know now will ya!

If you wanna make a move do it quick on the girl you like... heck my GF broke up wit me because I wasn't fast enough but then I proved her wrong and now we are back together and really happy but you should atleast try the whole kissin' thing first if she really likes you back... Don't go to far to fast.