WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Should Descent be banned?

banned?

• Yes, ban ban ban

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No, but ban him

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I dont really care, just ban him

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • ban

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Where are my taters?

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
He needs to be more respectful to the s.c.u.m. So i think he needs to be banninated...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Nah. Just /ignore if you think he's that bad.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
He needs to be more respectful to the s.c.u.m. So i think he needs to be banninated...
Shut the FUCK up!

Why don't you just offer up a Blow Job to him and they might let you be a member! But you'll still and always be S.C.U.M.'s bitch!

TwisT said:
Shut the FUCK up!

Why don't you just offer up a Blow Job to him and they might let you be a member! But you'll still and always be S.C.U.M.'s bitch!

^He's got a point right there^

Darth, it's cool to love our wicked awesomeness, but you don't have to kiss our ass to love it. Just send us your money. All of it. Now.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Sorry, no C.O.D.'s accepted. Personal checks that bounce will be acessed a $35 fee, and termination of all afforementioned goods and services, will follow. In order to expedite service, please enclose a photo I.D. with Social Security Number included in documentation. Passports preferred.

And we want a football helmet filled with cottage cheese.

Now.

Ok, ok BrION. Cool it.

He doesn't have to pay us money if he answers this set of questions:

Question the first : Who would win in a fight between God and Lemmy?

Question the second : What's an example of a smart blonde?

Question the last : What color underwear is brION wearing?

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
I'm always up for a bannination.

As for S.C.U.M., I believe you can give your little fanboy a more thorough ass kicking. C'mon now, you can do better than this.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Kiss my ass some more. Just mine. Nobody else's. Start kissing bitch boy. :thumbsup:

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
junglizm said:
Be careful what you wish for. :D
Sure, you can go ahead and ban me. Though, since to my knowledge I haven't been majorly offensive, you're probably going to have to make it a temp ban. :D

breakology

Kiss my Converse
pfft ... S.C.U.M. is a bunch of pansies, soft like cotton candy they are. Cut though like warm butter they would. :thumbsdn:

Jung

???
Premium
CatchTheWind said:
Sure, you can go ahead and ban me.
Ok :D
CatchTheWind said:
Though, since to my knowledge I haven't been majorly offensive, you're probably going to have to make it a temp ban. :D
We only really perma-ban people for racism, duplicate accounts (usually only the dupe gets banned) or extreme (and repeated) stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.