WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Should I get em or not?

Easty

Click click boom
I want ur all's opinion. How good are the following CDs?

1. Encore-Eminem
2. Wonder What's Next- Chevelle
3. Contraband- Velvet Revolver

any other rock albums y'all think i oughta get?

thanx :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Please dont buy that bullshit Eminem....if he gets any more money for that piece of shit...i'm gonna vomit. I cant comment on the the other shit because i've never heard of them....go with the classics and you wont be disapointed.

Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here"

The Smashing Pumpkins "Mellon Collie and the Infinte Sadness"

Led Zeppelin "Led Zeppelin"

A Perfect Circle "Thirteenth Step"

if you want some rap.

GZA "Liquid Swords"

Dr. Dre "The Chronic"

Zion I "Deep Water Slang"

any BlackStar you can get a hold of.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
Eastside said:

1. Encore-Eminem

Don't know about eninem but Chevelle and velvet revolver's CD's are motha freakin awsome :toocool:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
The problem with the latest eminem cd is that most of his song are about his stupid ass personal life. Fuck him and his wife and his fucking daughter!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i like the last Eminem cd

chaos731

Atrocities Cinema.com
Aren't you all forgetting something?

You're supposed to call him

The Academy Award-Winning Eminem

...in red...
...just read the Academy bylaws. It's in there.

(nauseous shudder)...

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I have liked all his music so far. I don't get why everyone hates a man when he is on top. Th e fact that he involves his personal life in his music is why i like him. It makes his ryhmes real vs just talking a bunch of shit about being a thug that most of them don't know shit about. Not saying I do either. I am a country boy but still. He writes about what he knows and feels. And to me that's cool.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
SouthWolf said:
I have liked all his music so far. I don't get why everyone hates a man when he is on top. Th e fact that he involves his personal life in his music is why i like him. It makes his ryhmes real vs just talking a bunch of shit about being a thug that most of them don't know shit about. Not saying I do either. I am a country boy but still. He writes about what he knows and feels. And to me that's cool.
so true, thats the reason i like him as well. i usually dont like rap but because he is so personal its more appealing to me. i hate generic shit!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thrice​
:thumbsup:
Bone Thugs n' Harmony​
50 cent​

keebs

Particinator
or just save your money and download them illeagaly off the internet :rotflmao:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Underminded - hail unamerican!

Rage Agaginst The Machine - Rage Against The Machine

Misfits - Earth A.D.

Charles Manson - Lie: The Love And Terror Cult

Rocky Horror Picture Show Original Soundtrack (Get the 25th Anniversary edition, it has two more songs.)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Eastside said:

1. Encore-Eminem

1. Older stuff was better.
2. Chevelle ranks up there with Nickleback and Audioslave as the shittiest "hard rock" bands on the face of the earth.
3. Velvet Revolver "sounds" pretty good, but theres really no depth. It's like th 1980s all over again.

Here are 3 albums that I've been playing over and over again recently, i recommend them.

1. Alkaline Trio - Goddammit! (Punk rock)
2. Fall Out Boy - Take This to Your Grave (Post punk? Emocore?)
3. Rx Bandits - Progress (Punk with Ska influences)

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
tbsrk said:
1. Older stuff was better.
2. Chevelle ranks up there with Nickleback and Audioslave as the shittiest "hard rock" bands on the face of the earth.
3. Velvet Revolver "sounds" pretty good, but theres really no depth. It's like th 1980s all over again.

Here are 3 albums that I've been playing over and over again recently, i recommend them.

1. Alkaline Trio - Goddammit! (Punk rock)
2. Fall Out Boy - Take This to Your Grave (Post punk? Emocore?)
3. Rx Bandits - Progress (Punk with Ska influences)
No. You're a dumbass if you think that.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
sorry, but I dont consider Goddammit pop-punk. in fact, i dont consider any of alkaline trio pop punk, the lyrics are far too dark and layered to be pop punk. If anything it is power pop, and that is only applicable to good mourning. The "punk rock" label is most appropriate.

Easty

Click click boom
see thats what i thought about eminem's 2 previous cds, but they turned out okay. i think im gonna go with chevelle. but is thrice good? i hear they are, but im still not convinced.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
tbsrk said:
sorry, but I dont consider Goddammit pop-punk. in fact, i dont consider any of alkaline trio pop punk, the lyrics are far too dark and layered to be pop punk. If anything it is power pop, and that is only applicable to good mourning. The "punk rock" label is most appropriate.
No it's not. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
What the fuck ever dude....you just put the Rocky Horror Picture Show on your list....you already lost.