WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

should i kill him?

:bomb: :mfinger:
this goes out to that MOTHERFUCKER who punched in my nose yesterday evening, without reason or warning... (they were four, i was alone)
guys.. help me... should i just kill him to put him out of his misery, or go for the 2 weeks-basement-torture thing?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
2BOrNot2B said:
:bomb: :mfinger:
this goes out to that MOTHERFUCKER who punched in my nose yesterday evening, without reason or warning... (they were four, i was alone)
guys.. help me... should i just kill him to put him out of his misery, or go for the 2 weeks-basement-torture thing?
Same 4 guys as last week? Just hide out like you normally do, summer vacatons almost here, so you'll be able to retreat to band camp then...

I didn't even read the first post before i knew the answer... kill him and eat him. life's answer to everything

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
Same 4 guys as last week? Just hide out like you normally do, summer vacatons almost here, so you'll be able to retreat to band camp then...
Ahh Gh,, The four "guys" If you will were from Band camp.. I think all first chairs. The embarrassing part was the Flute, Clarinet, and French horn players were girls. The only guy was the the piccolo player and he only weights 65 lbs and is blind in one eye. It was a disgusting site.

Kids that get thier ass whipped by geeks these days.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Ahh Gh,, The four "guys" If you will were from Band camp.. I think all first chairs. The embarrassing part was the Flute, Clarinet, and French horn players were girls. The only guy was the the piccolo player and he only weights 65 lbs and is blind in one eye. It was a disgusting site.

ROTFLMAO....that's harsh.......good plug in.....

DTA

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

undefined do you no the guys ???

DTA said:
undefined do you no the guys ???
not anymore.. :D
the one that started that bullshit, happend to cross my way ALONE on monday.. poor soul.. didn't know that hit him! (well oke, he did know it was me)

.. but.. probably i'd be hearing from him again soon (with even more friends this time)

Broken

2BOrNot2B said:
not anymore.. :D
the one that started that bullshit, happend to cross my way ALONE on monday.. poor soul.. didn't know that hit him! (well oke, he did know it was me)

.. but.. probably i'd be hearing from him again soon (with even more friends this time)
Are you going to steal his sheet music? That would teach him..

For real:

If he crosses you path alone I would be looking for payback.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Are you going to steal his sheet music?
Close, he hit him with his sheet music and inflicted a most punishing papercut, then ran to the bus, and made it just in the nick of time...

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Close, he hit him with his sheet music and inflicted a most punishing papercut, then ran to the bus, and made it just in the nick of time...
Cool, did we get it on video for next seasons "Geeks gone wild"?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Cool, did we get it on video for next seasons "Geeks gone wild"?

No, but there was a sketch artist on hand who captured the true essense of the event...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
No, but there was a sketch artist on hand who captured the true essense of the event...
hey....

leave the sketch artist out of it lol

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
hey....

leave the sketch artist out of it lol
Hey, I wasn't there. I overheard a conversation between Rex & Roy at the supermarket, they saw the whole thing on Springer...

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
i dunno who this guy is that is punching you but i say you beat the shit out of him and send him to Tiennaman Square.

FUCK YEH! :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Banninator said:
i dunno who this guy is that is punching you but i say you beat the shit out of him and send him to Tiennaman Square.

FUCK YEH! :mfinger:
no

he getting back at him more by logging on his computer and posting about it

ron

Buster of Asses
Broken said:

And one time, in band camp...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
no

he getting back at him more by logging on his computer and posting about it
hmmmm all we need now is a picture to know when we got the guy.
ya know so we can all have a go at him
**thinks jap torture** insert glass caplarie into cock hole then break it
i think that would hurt what aboot u guys