WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Should I or should i not?

ok, so there's this guy i've been crushing on for half tha skewl year and wednesday is tha last time i'll see him until skewl starts again in sept., he flirts with me liek crazy and i've had ppl cum up to me and tell me he lieks me,almost everyone who knows JeJuan and I can tell that he likes me, I really really like him, should i just go for it and ask him out? :dance: :adore: :hug2:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yes you should. What have you got to lose?

ps. I couldn't read the high coloured text, try a darker colour next time ;) Thanks.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
OK, let's review some facts:
1) You like him
2) He likes you
3) You both make it obvious that you like each other

And you have to ASK if you should act on this? WTF? It's pretty fucking obvious that you should.

Why doesnt he ask you out?

And change the fucking font! It makes me want to vomit.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
He's a pansy for not asking you out.
And yeah, ask him out.

Whats with girls and dating shy guys... think it would be awfully boring

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
I love shy guys. They're so cute.

And after awhile, if you build up their self-esteem, they come out of their shells, which is even more cute.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Haha, never thought about it that way.
I've always wondered. Is it the shyness or the innocence?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Shyness, my bf is certinately not innocent. :p
But I agree with Catchthewind. ;)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
CatchTheWind said:
OK, let's review some facts:
1) You like him
2) He likes you
3) You both make it obvious that you like each other

And you have to ASK if you should act on this? WTF? It's pretty fucking obvious that you should.

Well now that you put it like that only a retard would have to ask the question. Hmm~Fucking horny kids these days~ What's next his tongue is in my mouth; should I kiss him?

nice B :rolleyes: if you like eachother then give him your number and tell him to call ya sometime. its not too forward, but its enough :thumbsup: or else grab him and shove your tongue in him mouth. maybe thats what broken was getting at :happysad:

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Attack of the tongue! Rofl
We need more proactive chicks like that.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks claritol

open your mouth, close your eyes, and give your tongue some exercise!