WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

should i shouldnt i

should i ask her out or not

• yes

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • no

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok well first what you need to know is that i am very shy around girls i dont really know or have a crush on. (i know i know grow up) but there is this girl taht i know and i have had a crush on her for a while and she knowsl. we sit together at lunch when we have lunch together we walk in the halls together and all that stuff. but i think she is going out with this guy who goes to a different school. should i make a move and risk it or lie low and wait till a later date :confused:

You should pretend the whole thing never happened and speak nothing more of this. Just give up. Is it really worth it in the long run? I say no.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
darklord2k said:
ok well first what you need to know is that i am very shy around girls i dont really know or have a crush on.

darklord2k said:
???????? but there is this girl taht i know and i have had a crush on ??????? :confused:

:thumbsup:

I say just straight up ask her... At this point what do you stand to loose?

nexus

Hoodrat
you have nothing to loose, so just go for it all she can do is say no, but if that happens it's her loss...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
damn dude...what do you have to loose..???
youll be sitting at home during xmas vacation....thinking to yourself wtf shes doing..while youre at home all mopey and depressed....just fuckin take the risk man...youll never know if you dont....good luck mate...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
darklord2k said:
ok well first what you need to know is that i am very shy around girls i dont really know or have a crush on. (i know i know grow up) but there is this girl taht i know and i have had a crush on her for a while and she knowsl. we sit together at lunch when we have lunch together we walk in the halls together and all that stuff. but i think she is going out with this guy who goes to a different school. should i make a move and risk it or lie low and wait till a later date :confused:
You never know until you ask. Dont be a wimp. Just tell her that you think she has a great personality and she is beautiful, and you would like to see your friendship grow into something more.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
stop being a pussy ... ask the chick out. take her to the movies, buy some popcorn, cut a hole in the bottom and slip yer cack in it. then offer her some ... lol ... (saw that on david chappel and it was damn funny!)

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
only those who dare to fail greatly, will ever achieve greatly. Be you, be straight forward. Don juan used to say " when faced with the unimaginable, be impeccable" There really is no need to be nervous, tho easier said than done...i think youll be suprised how she will react. The hardest part is that first step, so step foo. :thumbsup:

slipknott

Clitpickle
darklord2k said:
Go for it, yull never know untill you try......who cares anyways?..you both will die some day and everything that you did and didnt do wont matter anyways...
:rolleyes: So grown some balls, grab her by the hand, Tell her how you feel!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
whatchya got to lose? huh???
k, regetion isnt all that great but neither is the insanity of watching her everyday without being able to "touch" her. on another level or literally, whichever-

I see all these people saying go for it go for it .. as if it will be that easy. If you've got the confidence to straight up ask, more power to you and you need not read anymore of this post. I know I wouldn't have the courage.

If you don't hang out out of school, do so. Inviting her over and her accepting is a huge step in the right direction. If you've never had her over before, you might want to also have a couple of her and/or your friends over at the same time and then invite her. After you're comfortable with eachother get close on the couch watching a movie .. don't try some cheezy shit like yawning while putting your arm around her or the popcorn trick.. just sit next to her and if she's comfortable and you're comfortable you'll get closer and closer and eventually (be it that night or a few weeks later) you'll know for sure when the right time to ask is, or better yet you won't have to (the only time this has happened with me was cause I was drunk and we just started randomly making out so no proposition was necessary.)

Good luck and have fun

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
darklord2k said:
Don't be a pussy! Go for it, or you'll only wonder what could'a been!

You can DO IT!!!!!!!

urbestbet

Clitpickle
i say u go for the old chloroform rag from behind,followed by placing her into a nice christmas sack(for the season of course)it will be impossible to get turned down :thumbsup:

roofilicious

soul assasin
go fo it!!!

well i will jst say i had great help in my life, i used to have problems with courage but i did sumthing crazy and have never looked back, you know how ppl say "if such and such jumped (or told you to) off a bridge would you do it too?" fuck tht shjt man. there is a bridge near my house tht isnt very big but it is always scary the first time (its over water btw) and i jst decided if i am ever going to be able to face my fers i only have to do it properly the first time then i will be set, so i did i jst jumped, riht over the handrail and down i went awesome right? well i think tht is the best way to gain courage. i think you should ask her straight off the mark next time you see her and dont hesitate cos when you do it the first time and forget fear then you will never have problems with tht again.......

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dude, before you post look at when the post in front of you was posted, If its over 2 weeks ago, think before you post there.