WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

should michael moore shoot himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#1
when i saw him blow himself up in Team America "World Police" i giggled my fucking ass off. there is a prick who needs to have a nice warm cup of STFU! :mfinger:
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#3
if he really wanted to make a point he would set himself on fire in front of the White House...
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#4
shep75 said:
when i saw him Team America "World Police" i giggled my fucking ass off.
thats nice fag. you should keep your giggling over moore to yourself next time.
 

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
393
0
0
#5
care to share some valid points as to why micheal moore has you tossing and turning in your cowboy bed sheets at night?
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#6
I don't know. I don't really get turned on by vile lumps of talking shit turds like Moore.
 

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
393
0
0
#7
_Kitana_ said:
I don't know. I don't really get turned on by vile lumps of talking shit turds like Moore.
care to elaborate so your post has a point? or have you done that before and don't feel like restating.
 

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
69
0
0
#8
shep75 said:
when i saw him blow himself up in Team America "World Police" i giggled my fucking ass off. there is a prick who needs to have a nice warm cup of STFU! :mfinger:
Quite frankly I think Moore should do the world a favor and find a nice quiet place to croak where nobody will have to find his rotten ass.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#9
Black Flame said:
care to elaborate so your post has a point? or have you done that before and don't feel like restating.

get used to it, her posts never have points.
 

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
47
0
0
#10
_Kitana_ said:
I don't know. I don't really get turned on by vile lumps of talking shit turds like Moore.
he may not be attractive, but at least he's out there doing something about his beliefs.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#11
Black Flame said:
care to elaborate so your post has a point? or have you done that before and don't feel like restating.


Believe I have done so on a number of Occasion. The guy is a waste of sperm for a few reason. First of all he one big walking pile of destructive, negative energy... that produces little or no good at all. He uses, fear, shock and propaganda and claims it as real journalism or documentary. He lets his only political view get in the way of any judgment that he might have. He goes around the world, saying how stupid our country is, how stupid and vile America is. He slams are troops, then uses their DEATHS to promote himself. He takes letters to editors and promotes them in his films as news articles. He claims to be the voice of the poor but brags about how he got filthy rich, cause RICH guys like what he says.

I mean come on. Who would take anything this guy has to say for anything that might be somewhat creditable. He fucking a piece of garbage and a disgrace to our country.


tzedek said:
get used to it, her posts never have points.
You are little more then an echo of him with no thoughts or mind of your own. You are like the blind sheep who fears everyone is out to get them.

captainMeh. said:
he may not be attractive, but at least he's out there doing something about his beliefs.
That had little to do with what he looked like and as for doing something he believe in that a half of laugh right there. Sure he might believe in it to an extent, but the man is getting FILTHY rich. He in it for his moment in the spotlight and making big bucks. You think he truly gives a fuck about America, he wants to see it fall and fail so he can laugh at it.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#12
suprised she hasnt locked this yet with some many people arguing with her at the same time :rolleyes:

oh yeah and lol @ sheep comment
 

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
47
0
0
#13
_Kitana_ said:
Believe I have done so on a number of Occasion. The guy is a waste of sperm for a few reason. First of all he one big walking pile of destructive, negative energy... that produces little or no good at all. He uses, fear, shock and propaganda and claims it as real journalism or documentary. He lets his only political view get in the way of any judgment that he might have. He goes around the world, saying how stupid our country is, how stupid and vile America is. He slams are troops, then uses their DEATHS to promote himself. He takes letters to editors and promotes them in his films as news articles. He claims to be the voice of the poor but brags about how he got filthy rich, cause RICH guys like what he says.

I mean come on. Who would take anything this guy has to say for anything that might be somewhat creditable. He fucking a piece of garbage and a disgrace to our country.




You are little more then an echo of him with no thoughts or mind of your own. You are like the blind sheep who fears everyone is out to get them.



That had little to do with what he looked like and as for doing something he believe in that a half of laugh right there. Sure he might believe in it to an extent, but the man is getting FILTHY rich. He in it for his moment in the spotlight and making big bucks. You think he truly gives a fuck about America, he wants to see it fall and fail so he can laugh at it.
michael moore's been around for a loooooong time. for some strange reason people's ignorance blocks their better judgement, and they don't seem to understand that what actually goes on in real life may or may not effect YOU personally, but it still goes on nonetheless. he DID exist before bowling for columbine and farenheit 9/11. he presented awesome, factual data back then, and he still is today-- so what if he's getting what's coming to him, 20 years later? don't be jealous that the man is getting credit for his brain. who the fuck cares if he's right or not anyway, the public eats it up and feel like they are being informed. if anything, he's counteracting the whole terrorsm explotation bullshit-- and i'll give him a kudos [bar] for that. he looks like he could eat a case of them, but that's beside the point.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#14
captainMeh. said:
michael moore's been around for a loooooong time. for some strange reason people's ignorance blocks their better judgement, and they don't seem to understand that what actually goes on in real life may or may not effect YOU personally, but it still goes on nonetheless. he DID exist before bowling for columbine and farenheit 9/11. he presented awesome, factual data back then, and he still is today-- so what if he's getting what's coming to him, 20 years later? don't be jealous that the man is getting credit for his brain. who the fuck cares if he's right or not anyway, the public eats it up and feel like they are being informed. if anything, he's counteracting the whole terrorsm explotation bullshit-- and i'll give him a kudos [bar] for that. he looks like he could eat a case of them, but that's beside the point.

That is the point. Who cares if he right or not? I do. If your going to shove facts down my throat. I want to them to be accurate, factual and unbiased. He has little mind and his movies are nothing more then a political jackass film. There is little more behind it then that.
 

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
502
0
0
#15
shep75 said:
when i saw him blow himself up in Team America "World Police" i giggled my fucking ass off. there is a prick who needs to have a nice warm cup of STFU! :mfinger:
I have a few questions for you son:

1. Why did you "giggle"?
2. How did you "giggle" your ass of?
3. Is it possible to have a nive warm cup of STFU!?
4. If it was a nice warm cup o stuf why did you use a !?
5. Who cares?
 

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
47
0
0
#16
_Kitana_ said:
That is the point. Who cares if he right or not? I do. If your going to shove facts down my throat. I want to them to be accurate, factual and unbiased. He has little mind and his movies are nothing more then a political jackass film. There is little more behind it then that.
you're never gonna get anything that's accurate, factual, or unbiased. it's a flaw of communication and psychology/sociology. regardless of whatever you hear, it will ALWAYS be propoganda, somebody's propoganda. something that someone is telling you that they want you to believe... that's why you can't just take for granted what people tell you, if you decide to believe in anything then use your own brain to decide. i can tell that you have a very independant mind and don't have any problems thinking for yourself, kitana. political jackass, hahaha that's hilarious.
and anyway, he's not shoving anything down anybodys throat, except an extra large with anchovies and onions, down his own.
 

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#18
_Kitana_ said:
I don't know. I don't really get turned on by vile lumps of talking shit turds like Moore.

if you really want to laugh your ass off. go see Team America. it's funnier than hell. michael moore was pissed how he was portrayed. you would laugh if you saw that movie.
 

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#19
tzedek said:
thats nice fag. you should keep your giggling over moore to yourself next time.

i thought that it was funny when moore blew himself up in the movie. that guy is a pig fucker.
 

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#20
fuck_you said:
I have a few questions for you son:

1. Why did you "giggle"?
2. How did you "giggle" your ass of?
3. Is it possible to have a nive warm cup of STFU!?
4. If it was a nice warm cup o stuf why did you use a !?
5. Who cares?

learn to spell buddy. i am not your fucking son. michael moore is a shit bisquite and he needs to drive off a cliff. STFU is Shut The Fuck Up. get it moron. now don't let the toilette seat hit you in the head while you get a drink. :mfinger:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.