WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Should Midget Throwing Be Allowed At The Next Olympics...?

keebs

Particinator
midgets are people too. love your midgets, give them a huge everyday.

Dave666

Pot-Head
I have a midget fetish. I don't think that should be aloud in the olympics, How would you like someone twice your size two throw you around?

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
keebs said:
No matter how I try, I've ne'er been able to huge a midget. :confused:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I'm a midget...not..for real but I'm 157cm about 5.1feet (or whatever your mezure thing is) and Everyone always joking about how short I am..or In my new school they are..even my bf (that's becouse he was one of the short ones before) it is kind of funny when the 2shortest (me and a friend) are the only 18 year olds in the group..but they are making fun of us all the time..it's soon going to get very annoying and im gonna blow up. just not staying on topic here *sorry* :(

but how can you even think of such thing? midget throwing, it's like WHY not ball kicking?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
keebs said:

u propably mean hug, hug me ppl im small im tiny you can't even see me if im behind your hiny..haha that really sucked..sorry im tired

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats one fucked up site.

Who would let you punch you in the nose and let you bleed all over a napkin then fold it to make a flower for your girlfriend? Thats fucked up.

That's really fucked up shit! Mean people, making fun of midgets... awww... now they're all gonna kill themselves!

dzaykim

Toss my salad
LiberatioN said:
In a sick twisted way, I like the site.

Midget tossing is a dumb idea though.
Yeah that's true... but I've always wondered how far I could toss one.
How much do they weigh? 60 pounds?

I think they weigh more than that... I wonder too... lol - now that you said it. But, i could'nt bring myself to thow a human being - soo mean... :happysad:

Zoso

Zappafied
once knew a midget.. worse co-worker ever! im sure it had nothing to do with her being a midget but this thread brought up that thought....

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Midgets are often really pissed off and lazy people who try to get by on the grace of people who feel sorry for them...much like old people and hippies.

For the purpose of my nads staying in contact and not being ripped off by some feminist (Kitana, I wont mention names), I tend to use sattire or sarcastic humor in some of my threads. Please be warned.

Insanitee

I know where you live!
:rofl:
Little people or dwarfs....

Little people throwing.... Nup

Dwarf throwing... Maby

Midget Chucking.... Yep
:ugly:

Well it would have to be one midget, or a few midgets who had the same hieght and weight, in order to have the same velocity and motion, in order to make it fair. If in fact there is only one midget, he will be beaten really badly. Meh, o well.