WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

shoulda used a cigar...

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
banging his underage girlfriend....

A 17-year-old McCandless girl was accidentally shot by her boyfriend Sunday while the two were engaged in "bedroom activities," police said.

Timothy Madden, 23, of Ross, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and corruption of a minor.

The incident occurred just before 1 p.m. at Madden's residence in the Chateau Perry Apartments at 951 Perry Highway, said Ross senior detective and public information officer William Barrett.

"They were engaged in some bizarre activities in his bedroom," Barrett said. "The gun, we believe, accidentally discharged."

The girl, who, as a juvenile, was not identified by police, was wounded in the groin with a .45-caliber handgun and was taken to an undisclosed hospital.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
What kind of dolt plays with a loaded gun during sex? :confused:

WTF!? That's some kinky shit. Stupid people like that amaze me. I wonder what that girls parents think of this shit.

Taylor_Blade said:
WTF!? That's some kinky shit. Stupid people like that amaze me. I wonder what that girls parents think of this shit.

It fuckin happens. It's disturbing, but people get off to weird shit in the heat of the moment.

Shit, all I do is have her leave her high heels on. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
atleast it wasnt a nice thick long black shaft of a shotgun

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't even know what people are thinking these days... There are some fucked up people out there.

DIZNUTS said:
atleast it wasnt a nice thick long black shaft of a shotgun
Fucking hillarious!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
So How were they Using tis gun in Bizarre Activities? May I ask.

Sektor

Particinator
The girl, who, as a juvenile, was not identified by police, was wounded in the groin with a .45-caliber handgun and was taken to an undisclosed hospital.
Context clues should be enough.

tzedek

Original Member
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
What kind of dolt plays with a loaded gun during sex? :confused:
someone who is really fucked up i am guessing